Vincenzo Iaquinta (2 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Story of our lives.

We should've sold this guy when we had the chance last summer, and possibly in last January. Same thing happened when we kept Amauri.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
“His performances and those of Juventus have always been good when he’s been on the pitch. Last season he was out for three months with a knee problem and Juve missed him.

"The player has important abilities, but it’s clear that when he’s not fully fit he doesn’t give his best. Now he’s just focused on being at his best for next season.”

- Iaquinta's agent

:lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The first two years he came here to Juventus he may have been good, but ever since then he's gone complete downhill. He hasn't been good every time he enters the field like his agent says. His agent also said we missed him last season, might be true but that's only because we were out of forwards. That doesn't mean he's good.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was satisfied with what he had done before the major injury here (as a 4th back up striker), this year and last, he got a lot of injuries, so it's logical to blame it on the injuries.. he could have been a very useful sub if he didn't suffer all these, even thou I like his style and his work I appreciated all the time, I wouldn't mind him to sell too, but he definitely deserves a more credit/respect by the Juve fans.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well...he is better than Amauri. :p
I'll give him that, and I'd keep as a bench player if his injuries would subside but it seems like he's riddled with them now, so it might be best to get of him.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I always liked Vinny bc of his passion and some of the finishings he pulled over the years, eventhough he missed alot of easy ones!

He doesn't show any signs of them anymore (only one wonder goal vinny style this season) and recently he's been unreliable for even 2nd/3rd choice ST.

It's either last season Knee surgery did it for him or I'm slowly starting to believe what Nick said.

Jun 7, 2003
I was satisfied with what he had done before the major injury here (as a 4th back up striker), this year and last, he got a lot of injuries, so it's logical to blame it on the injuries.. he could have been a very useful sub if he didn't suffer all these, even thou I like his style and his work I appreciated all the time, I wouldn't mind him to sell too, but he definitely deserves a more credit/respect by the Juve fans.
good words. vincenzo deserves respect, the thing is these injuries fucked him. the guy is awesome when he plays with a playmaker. i just think when he played with diego he always knew where to run. like his agent said he is very good at attacking room...i remember when barca wanted him when he was at udinese. he is perfect for players like xavi and iniesta and all the fuckers there. but i admit that he isnt the finisher he could be, but many people here who critisice him for not taking the chances they should be aware that vincenzo earns his chances he knows where to run and where the ball will be.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I doubt we're going to let him go. I expect him, Matri, Toni and Alex to be our strikers next season if we indeed don't make it to CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)