Vincenzo Iaquinta (38 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Good to see that he's moved on up after the disastrous break up with Zanetti. They wanted to stay together, but Zanetti's parents would never allow their son-daughter to be with a Brazilian.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Weren't some english teams interested in him? Tottenham and the likes? Liverpool maybe?

I think we sould try to put him in Aqua's deal. 6/8M + Iaq.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
gtfo lizard lol :D I hope that's not our future primavera players he's posing with.. or could that be the Italian Lavezzi on the right?

Apr 15, 2006
Vincenzo Iaquinta is staying at Juventus - agent

Juventus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta will likely remain at the club, according to his agent Andrea D'Amico.

Tuttosport claimed the 31-year-old would be used as part of a swap deal for Roma's Mirko Vucinic, who has been linked with a summer departure.

The report added Juve directors had already spoken with Vucinic's agent regarding a move, with the Montenegrin ready to leave Roma following a less than perfect season.

However, D'Amico made it clear that Iaquinta, whose deal in Turin expires in 2013, will not be leaving to accommodate Vucinic.

"Vincenzo to Roma for Vucinic? No. I have nothing regarding this. I have faith he will still be a Juventus player. He was out for some time because he was injured, but when he was fit he was hardly ever on the bench," D'Amico told Calciomercato.com.

Just days ago coach Antonio Conte confirmed the club were looking to strengthen their squad with quality players for next term.

Goal.com

---------------------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)