Vincenzo Iaquinta (31 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
How much do you think we can get for him? 2-3 mill?
2-3 millions for him is a bit too little, in my subject opinion we could at the maximum get around ~5, but not more. I rememb when somewhere was published an article where his agent said that Tottenham wanted to pay even a little more than 5millions, so after injuries he will cost 4mln i quess.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
2-3 millions for him is a bit too little, in my subject opinion we could at the maximum get around ~5, but not more. I rememb when somewhere was published an article where his agent said that Tottenham wanted to pay even a little more than 5millions, so after injuries he will cost 4mln i quess.
IMO in that time Tottenhams ambitions weren't so big. Now they'll go for the CL qualification and look for Agueros, Cavanis etc. Leaves Fulham for Iaq IMO, or loaning him out to someone.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
IMO in that time Tottenhams ambitions weren't so big. Now they'll go for the CL qualification and look for Agueros, Cavanis etc. Leaves Fulham for Iaq IMO, or loaning him out to someone.
Yes, it almost certainly no one better club would try to sign him. I just tried to consider his approximate value. :) We would be happy getting rid of him as soon as possible.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His injury is probably for the best, I hope Toni stays injured for a while too.

Why do I want this? Cos Delneri is braindead and will field one of them alongside Matri and ignore Del Piero. How one can be such an idiot beats me, Capitano is still one of our best players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)