Vincenzo Iaquinta (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If all forwards available then he is definitely the 4th forward, but at the moment he is getting a starter minutes, so all I am trying to say it's totally fair to judge his stats as a starter.
Of course it is. We can judge his stats based on anything, and we can certainly judge his performances. All one needs to do is watch the matches and take a gander at the chances he misses; at least two solid chances missed exist per match.

Of course there will be those that excuse him for missing easy chances by claiming he's a "4th striker", just so they can (in their minds) hail him as an "awesome" player. But in reality, he's just a mediocre player who deserves to be a 4th striker instead of one who plays all the time.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Of course it is. We can judge his stats based on anything, and we can certainly judge his performances. All one needs to do is watch the matches and take a gander at the chances he misses; at least two solid chances missed exist per match.

Of course there will be those that excuse him for missing easy chances by claiming he's a "4th striker", just so they can (in their minds) hail him as an "awesome" player. But in reality, he's just a mediocre player who deserves to be a 4th striker instead of one who plays all the time.
This is coming from a guy who thinks that Amauri is the best forward just the problem is that Amauri doesn't get enough service. :sergio:

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Where, exactly, did I say Amauri was the "Best forward"... in any facet of the game?

Now time to soil your underwear.
@Juventuz where else? You probaly say too much about Amouri so you forgot what you say? I didn't make fun of your name so i don't appreciate that.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Currently Iaquinta surely should be ahead of Amauri in the pecking order, so that makes him at least 3rd forward. I'd say he's 2nd/3rd actually, sharing the spot with DP. In better times they should be sharing 3rd and 4th spot.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
started 7 matches... played 14 overall ... scored 4 assisted 3 ... 50% chance he does something. Amauri would not even get a 1% chance. IQ is not doing bad... but we obviously need someone better because i doubt Quag can continue his scoring form all year. IQ as a sub is not bad at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)