Vincenzo Iaquinta (10 Viewers)

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Double statndards. Del Piero Missed even easier chances, so did Krasic in last game even without a keeper in the goal. He did what he could, after we went down to 10 men, we send him like 2342342 long balls he had to deal with all of them even though 5 players were marking him.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Double statndards. Del Piero Missed even easier chances, so did Krasic in last game even without a keeper in the goal. He did what he could, after we went down to 10 men, we send him like 2342342 long balls he had to deal with all of them even though 5 players were marking him.
excellent post.:beer:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It was a cold day at summer in India, someone called my name without V, I don't remember the rest.
Its not only the last game. IQ has the knack of missing easy chances, he always has. He has never been a good finisher even though he has had some excellent finishes in his career. He misses a lot of chances to be a consistent goal scorer. This coming from one of his biggest admirers (more to do with attitude than footballing abilities :p)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
icεmαή;2813770 said:
Its not only the last game. IQ has the knack of missing easy chances, he always has. He has never been a good finisher even though he has had some excellent finishes in his career. He misses a lot of chances to be a consistent goal scorer. This coming from one of his biggest admirers (more to do with attitude than footballing abilities :p)
and what my post has to do with what you said? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
See: Inzaghis statistics.
See these statistics dumbo:

Goals+Assists
11 goal+assist: Krasic 1478/11 =134
10 goal+assist: Quagliarella 1303/10 = 130.3
9 goal+assist: Del Piero 1393/9 = 154
9 goal+assist Iaquinta 1075/9 = 119

1- Iaquinta
2- Quagliarella
3- Krasic
4- Del Piero

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He is playing in the same team as these players I mentioned are playing, he is getting the same services the other forwards are getting, and statistically, he is doing better (attacking wise) than the others, we can't blame him if he has a better positioning than the others forwards. He wins long balls, he helps the team defensively, he moves all the time, helps the team and gets involved in passing traffic, yet morons like you can only focus on his missed shots. You are the same moron that said Krasic is overrated, just because he wasted a huge chance or he played one bad game (in your opinion), why the fuck am I bothering?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)