Vincenzo Iaquinta (94 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
He is playing in the same team as these players I mentioned are playing, he is getting the same services the other forwards are getting, and statistically, he is doing better (attacking wise) than the others, we can't blame him if he has a better positioning than the others forwards. He wins long balls, he helps the team defensively, he moves all the time, helps the team and gets involved in passing traffic, yet morons like you can only focus on his missed shots. You are the same moron that said Krasic is overrated, just because he wasted a huge chance or he played one bad game (in your opinion), why the fuck am I bothering?
Funny how you are rating him this season, isn't a strikers job to score goals? Thats why we are focusing on the missed shots, because we need a world class striker, not a mediocre one. As far as his workrate, we can compare that to Amauri.

Well, this year Amauri haven't got the same service as Iaq becuase of his injuries, why do we take a shot at him every single time we get the chance? Doesn't he deserve to play this season, if Iaq deserved it?

As far as Krasics concern, you my friend are talking out of your ass. If you had gotten your facts straight, you would know that I only defended Krasic after his waste of a huge chance, and I said after the Cagliari the game that he is great, but not world class! As far as the overrated-issue, you should have done your homework. I said he is overrated when we compare him to the likes of Pavel Nedved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
icεmαή;2813770 said:
Its not only the last game. IQ has the knack of missing easy chances, he always has. He has never been a good finisher even though he has had some excellent finishes in his career. He misses a lot of chances to be a consistent goal scorer. This coming from one of his biggest admirers (more to do with attitude than footballing abilities :p)
Exactly. It's nothing new; he's inconsistent, but he's still scoring some vital goals for us. So long as he's scoring, I'm happy.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Yeah, good job. Now find me the statistics for the chances he has missed, which could make us on the top of the table. Thanks in advance, DUMBO.
The more chances you have the more you will miss, statistically speaking. Unlike Amauri he never get a chance to shoot on goal. let alone missing a chance. All he does is commit foul on defenders. Iaquinta always was like that, he missed few chances but still scored important goals for us, and very difficult goals sometimes. Last game it wasn't his first time that he missed a chance, so why all this surprise. We all know our strikers. If we could have defended better he would be the hero for assisting 3 goals in 2 games.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
These are the shooting stats (serie A only) for our strikers.

Quagliarella 59 shots (20 on target-39 off target) ---9 goals
Del Piero 35 shots (14 on target - 21 off target) --- 3 goals
Iaquinta 29 shots (16 on target-13 off target) --- 4 goals
Amauri 10 shots (6 on target- 4 off target) --- 0 goals

It doesn't say much though because some of those off target shots were 100% chances and some of the on target shots were harmless long range attempts to score.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The problem with IQ is not just missing easy chances. The guy can't hold the ball if his life depended on it, and his passes are all of around the box which usually end up wasting all of his teammates affors. His only postive that he one of the best in Serie A to run without the ball, hight tacitcal awareness, but if you can't very well, then all this running isn't doing much for you

Mar 9, 2006
I don't see reason to blame Iaquinta, he was always our 3rd/4th choice forward and things changing only when our main strikers have injuries that's it....his statisti is 102 games and 40 goals for us, this mean that he's scoring every 2,5 game, it's pretty decent statistic for 3rd choice forward isn't it?!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2814260 said:
I don't see reason to blame Iaquinta, he was always our 3rd/4th choice forward and things changing only when our main strikers have injuries that's it....his statisti is 102 games and 40 goals for us, this mean that he's scoring every 2,5 game, it's pretty decent statistic for 3rd choice forward isn't it?!
Not any more. He is starting, so he will be judged like one

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2814272 said:
he is starting because of Dp and AMoori injuries, isn't it?!
Even when both Amauri and Alex were not injured, we still saw him starting along with Amauri in plenty of matches. That's not the point though, the point he is getting the minutes of starter, so we can't judge his stats as if he a 3rd or 4th choice striker any more. If you are a starter then you better back it up and play like one

Mar 9, 2006
Even when both Amauri and Alex were not injured, we still saw him starting along with Amauri in plenty of matches. That's not the point though, the point he is getting the minutes of starter, so we can't judge his stats as if he a 3rd or 4th choice striker any more. If you are a starter then you better back it up and play like one
lol this only happen when ale or amoori is only came from injuries -_- :sergio:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is still our 4th forward, and has played less than Quag and Del Piero. Only more than Amauri, that's because the clown was injured..
If all forwards available then he is definitely the 4th forward, but at the moment he is getting a starter minutes, so all I am trying to say it's totally fair to judge his stats as a starter.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2814317 said:
lol and im tellin you that he doin his best!we can't except more from him because naturally he is 4th choice forward!!!
Ok I het this, but here when we watch North American sport, if a player starts because another is injured, then he gets judged as a starter. Because many players end up being starters after taking opportunity of such things, and other don't do so like IQ. So if you start, then be ready to be critisized if you don't perform like one.

Mar 9, 2006
Ok I het this, but here when we watch North American sport, if a player starts because another is injured, then he gets judged as a starter. Because many players end up being starters after taking opportunity of such things, and other don't do so like IQ. So if you start, then be ready to be critisized if you don't perform like one.
so if lamar odom replace kobe because of kobe injury u want too see from odom same skills that kobe have?! Man, it's fuckin ridiculous :lol:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2814346 said:
so if lamar odom replace kobe because of kobe injury u want too see from odom same skills that kobe have?! Man, it's fuckin ridiculous :lol:
All I am saying, we judge a player stats based on minutes he gets, not whether he is a 1st choice or a last choice. They get paid plenty of money to play the sport, so when a specific player gets plenty of minutes due to some circumantances, then you can't say, oh well he didn't perform, he is just our 4th choice. Who gives a F what choice he is. You get paid to play and perform. You are a professional player. Those players always whine and complain about extra playing time, they want to play more and be on the pitch for a longer period, but once they get the time and don't do well, then it's, oh well, he is not a starter, so we will excuse him. Fuck what chocie he is, if he is starting, then I am going to judge his performance based on that, and not what he is supposed to be. Get it.

Mar 9, 2006
All I am saying, we judge a player stats based on minutes he gets, not whether he is a 1st choice or a last choice. They get paid plenty of money to play the sport, so when a specific player gets plenty of minutes due to some circumantances, then you can't say, oh well he didn't perform, he is just our 4th choice. Who gives a F what choice he is. You get paid to play and perform. You are a professional player. Those players always whine and complain about extra playing time, they want to play more and be on the pitch for a longer period, but once they get the time and don't do well, then it's, oh well, he is not a starter, so we will excuse him. Fuck what chocie he is, if he is starting, then I am going to judge his performance based on that, and not what he is supposed to be. Get it.
He's giving his fuckin best everytime when he is on field, why u can' accept it?! He scored some vital goals, he made some good assists, he just not top class forward and i can't ask more from him!that's it! :alen:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You need to understand that he played less than Quagliarella and Del Piero, and yet you keep saying he is a starter.. Why this subject is still rolling anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)