Vincenzo Iaquinta (9 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
But he didn't pass the ball when Gio or Amauri had a better chance to break the net , he should have done better though .
it's like Amauri has scored more than him this season. As a player when you are on pitch you don't see everything, it's hard sometimes to recognize who your teammates are, it's matter of seconds. So far he has been the best striker love him or hate him :)

Mar 24, 2006
Hey hey , when did i say i hate him ? :p

I also love this man , he has a very good determination and a true warrior,he just need to be more calm at finishing or train harder to tag with his teammate if they have a better chance to score , he should pass and not launch the shoot .

hehe , no offence man , just my 2 rupiahs :D

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Eℓvin;2146286 said:
Iaquinta overtook Camo for the 3rd all time top scorer among current Juve squad.

Vinny has 29 goals
Camo has 28 goals
I didn't know that but I'm not surprise with Camo, he scored many wonderful goals during capello time!

Jul 9, 2008
A team of 11 Iaquinta can beat a team of 11 C.Ronaldo anyday.
then 11 of molinaro can beat a team of 11 of CR any moment !!

Skills moslty beat the " Grenta " .. especially if this Grenta has average limited abilities ..

CR wins trophies & the big clubs will be after him 'till the end of his career while Iaquinta will spend the rest of his life thinking of the curva he would run to when he scores from 1 chance out of 4 ..

We can't rely on a player like Iaqui .. he's just a good subtitute not more than this limit ..

we deserve a super star in his position, just like the other big teams !

by the way, i respect Iaquinta because he likes our shirt & tries to give all he's got .. but the fact is fact .. !

Jun 13, 2007

Skills moslty beat the " Grenta " .. especially if this Grenta has average limited abilities ..

CR wins trophies & the big clubs will be after him 'till the end of his career while Iaquinta will spend the rest of his life thinking of the curva he would run to when he scores from 1 chance out of 4 ..

We can't rely on a player like Iaqui .. he's just a good subtitute not more than this limit ..

by the way, i respect Iaquinta because he likes our shirt & tries to give all he's got .. but the fact is fact .. !
Iaquinta is not technically superior to anyone in the Juventus team, and that's not very encouraging considering he's our starting striker. He could run aimlessly and lose the ball needlessly as well as squander brilliant chances infront of goal, however, the truth is he is our most in form striker this year and has been so for the past couple of years.

He virtually always scores whenever he gets the chance, he is a player who gets the job done.
And he might remind of one younger and fitter David Trezeguet perhaps?

Dec 26, 2004

I didn't say I'd pick Iaquinta ahead of Ronaldo for Juventus... and what I've said doesn't imply a comparison between both players capabilities on individual basis... TBH I don't think you've got what I meant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)