Vincenzo Iaquinta (2 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
221 goals in 404 matches.

I know, I know.. please don't defend Trez towards me, I'm a huge fan of him i have a jersey of him. But the situation with Trez is kinda complicated:
- Pre-season he didn't do good, if he is a goalmachine like he was he just needs one goal in serie A and many will follow! But he needs to step his game way up
- He got though compition, don't forget as strikers we've got Amauri (who was killing at the 1st half of the season - Inquinta (second half of the season) and Trez is classy and great in finishing, Amauri on the other hand is a player who is also a great finisher (header mainly) but also a dribbler sometimes.
- He doesn't look comfortable on the pitch IMO, I think it has anything to do with the BOD relationship of last year with him.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2109964 said:
Wait a minute - when Trez was goalmachine in preseason?!? LOL.....
He never said that though.. 'Pre-season he didn't do good' right before that is, maybe even more than, a hint.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
No comment in this thread after Vicenzo's goal?

That was a bloody great header, I dont know where he got all that power from on that header.
Well said sir!! It was one of the best goals i saw in any league this weekend. What a phenomenal header i can't believe he did that.

A +rep to you for bringing up this up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how Iaquinta goes crazy when he scores a goal. That was a brilliant header, he got heaps of power on it and there was no chance any keeper in the world would have stopped it.

And the way he ran to the Curva Sud after it was nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)