Vincenzo Iaquinta (10 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Roma coach Spalletti welcomes Juventus offer for Mancini
tribalfootball.com - April 18, 2008

Juventus have opened swap talks with Roma for contract rebel Amantino Mancini.
Corriere dello Sport says Juve have already begun negotiations with Roma for the Brazilian winger, who rejected a new contract offer from the Giallorossi earlier this week.

Juve are willing to offer cash plus striker Vincenzo Iaquinta for Mancini - and Roma coach Luciano Spalletti is eager to see the deal done. Spalletti would love to be reunited with former Udinese centre-forward Iaquinta and also plans to use the extra cash raised to land Toulouse fullback Jeremy Mathieu.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
From Goal.com

Juve Offer Cash Plus Iaquinta For Mancini
According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus have offered Roma Vincenzo Iaquinta plus cash in exchange for Amantino Mancini.
»Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us
galleria zoom Iaquinta only signed for Juve from Udinese last summer, and despite a good season, he has grown frustrated at largely being a substitute for David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero.

Mancini has also impressed at Roma, but his contract expires next year, and he is almost certain to leave the club this summer after he rejected a new deal earlier this week.

Juve are looking to add some flair to their squad in the summer, and the Corriere says that they have already opened negotiations with Roma to sign Mancini.

The Bianconeri have offered the capital-outfit Vincenzo Iaquinta, plus cash, in order for the transfer to go through.

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti would be delighted if this exchange was completed as he is a huge admirer of Iaquinta, having successfully coached him at Udinese in the past.

He would then use the money he receives from Juve to sign Toulouse fullback Jeremy Mathieu.

Gianni Wilson

sin11

Jan 31, 2008
although A.Mancini is a really useful player for JUVENTUS , i will not trade Iaquinta and palladino for him . If Iaquinta really want to quit juve because juve bought amauri then this is totally different .

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
From Goal.com

Juve Offer Cash Plus Iaquinta For Mancini
According to the Corriere dello Sport, Juventus have offered Roma Vincenzo Iaquinta plus cash in exchange for Amantino Mancini.
»Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us
galleria zoom Iaquinta only signed for Juve from Udinese last summer, and despite a good season, he has grown frustrated at largely being a substitute for David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero.

Mancini has also impressed at Roma, but his contract expires next year, and he is almost certain to leave the club this summer after he rejected a new deal earlier this week.

Juve are looking to add some flair to their squad in the summer, and the Corriere says that they have already opened negotiations with Roma to sign Mancini.

The Bianconeri have offered the capital-outfit Vincenzo Iaquinta, plus cash, in order for the transfer to go through.

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti would be delighted if this exchange was completed as he is a huge admirer of Iaquinta, having successfully coached him at Udinese in the past.

He would then use the money he receives from Juve to sign Toulouse fullback Jeremy Mathieu.

Gianni Wilson
This better be bovine manure!

:vinny: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mancini

Mancini is not playing as well this season as last season - he would need to play better than he is doing just now, for me to consider buying him. I wouldn't swap him for Vinny, though!

NOOOO:(

Vincenzo should remain with us.....screw Mancini why the fuck are we insisting for an overrated player?
Secco, cut it out! Vinny stays! :boxing:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
The courage of IQ could not be replaced. This guy just love juventus and could do wonders. Nedved is retiring Yes but Mancini in the right man for us.

Jun 13, 2007
I wouldn't mind Mancini , he's a very talented player . I wouldn't give Iaquinta away though , after all he has done for us this season , it would be very unwise to let go of such an excellent player . I fear this deal may go through because Roma are in need of a striker and we are in need of a LM .

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
fxxk Secco, that's not a simple maths calculation, Amuri =/= Iaquinta, and IQ has already proved he's very useful for us, i don't know why he wants to do such risky deal

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I think this can work, we trade Mancini and Iaquinta and get Amauri for Marchionni and Nocerino
our wing problem is solved and we get a striker at least as good as Iaquinta
works for me and we spent a minimum amount considering their value

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)