Vincenzo Iaquinta (123 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Juve played 6 matches so far this season

1. Chievo --- Iaquinta scores the only goal
2. Roma --- Iaquinta assists the 2nd goal (for 2:1)
3. Lazio --- Iaquinta didn't play
4. Bordeaux --- Iaquinta scores our only goal
5. Livorno --- Iaquinta scores the opening goal
6. Genoa --- Iaquinta scores the opening goal and was robbed of what could have been a match winning goal.

So he played on 5 matches, 450 minutes total, scored 4, assisted 1 (scored or assisted in every single match he played) and was robbed of another goal.

And yet i see some, who we all know that they dislike him and always have, criticize him. :howler:
:malt:

you know what is even funny? when some of our fans make fun when Iaquinta is called for the Azzurri squad.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was so pissed when he didn't pass the ball to Amauri in front of the goal, only to waste the chance, other than that he was good.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
So he missed some chances, the guy has scored some really important goals and as it stands is one of our best players atm. Im v happy with his performances his finsh yesterday was exquisite and without him being on form right now we would not be top of the table. Bravo Iaquinta, keep up the good work.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:malt:

you know what is even funny? when some of our fans make fun when Iaquinta is called for the Azzurri squad.
Yeah, well, he's not as fancy as the hilariously overrated Rossi and it's his fault that Lippi hates Cassano.

Btw, the form he's having is not something new. He's only continuing where he stopped last year.

These are the stats for the last 11 rounds last season:

Round 28: Juventus-Bologna 4:1 (goals: Salihamidzic, Giovinco, Del Piero 2; assists: Giovinco, Iaquinta, Salihamidzic 2)
Round 29: Roma-Juventus 1:4 (goals: Iaquinta 2, Mellberg, Nedved; assists: Giovinco, Grygera, Del Piero)
Round 30: Juventus-Chievo 3:3 (goals: Chiellini, Owngoal, Iaquinta; assists: Camoranesi 2)
Round 31: Genoa-Juventus 3:2 (goals: Del Piero, Iaquinta; assist: Nedved)
Round 32: Juventus-Inter 1:1 (goal: Grygera ; assist: Giovinco)
Round 33: Reggina-Juventus 2:2 (goals: Del Piero, Zanetti; assists: Iaquinta 2)
Round 34: Juventus-Lecce 2:2 (goals: Nedved 2 ; assists: Amauri, Marchionni)
Round 35: Milan-Juventus 1:1 (goal: Iaquinta; assist: Camoranesi)
Round 36: Juventus-Atalanta 2:2 (goals: Iaquinta, Zanetti ; assist: Nedved)
Round 37: Siena-Juventus 0:3 (goals: Del Piero 2, Marchisio; assists: Del Piero, Marchisio)
Round 38: Juventus-Lazio 2:0 (goals: Iaquinta 2; assists: Marchisio, Nedved)

11 matches - 8 goals - 3 assists

Right before the 28th round he also scored against Chelsea in CL, so it's 9 goals and 3 assists on 12 matches.

Add this year's 5 matches he played and you have 17 matches-13 goals- 4 assists. He's been our best attacker since February.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

6. Genoa --- Iaquinta scores the opening goal and was robbed of what could have been a match winning goal.

So he played on 5 matches, 450 minutes total, scored 4, assisted 1 (scored or assisted in every single match he played) and was robbed of another goal.

And yet i see some, who we all know that they dislike him and always have, criticize him. :howler:

i won't criticize any player if he is productive thus vinny gets nothing but love from me.

those that do criticize him are insatiable fans, sadly every team has them

Apr 19, 2007
It is very interesting that if most people had to sit a striker most likely Amauri would be starting because he can do a nice stepover and "contributed" to the team. Well goals and assists ar quite a contribution if you ask me

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, well, he's not as fancy as the hilariously overrated Rossi and it's his fault that Lippi hates Cassano.

Btw, the form he's having is not something new. He's only continuing where he stopped last year.

These are the stats for the last 11 rounds last season:

Round 28: Juventus-Bologna 4:1 (goals: Salihamidzic, Giovinco, Del Piero 2; assists: Giovinco, Iaquinta, Salihamidzic 2)
Round 29: Roma-Juventus 1:4 (goals: Iaquinta 2, Mellberg, Nedved; assists: Giovinco, Grygera, Del Piero)
Round 30: Juventus-Chievo 3:3 (goals: Chiellini, Owngoal, Iaquinta; assists: Camoranesi 2)
Round 31: Genoa-Juventus 3:2 (goals: Del Piero, Iaquinta; assist: Nedved)
Round 32: Juventus-Inter 1:1 (goal: Grygera ; assist: Giovinco)
Round 33: Reggina-Juventus 2:2 (goals: Del Piero, Zanetti; assists: Iaquinta 2)
Round 34: Juventus-Lecce 2:2 (goals: Nedved 2 ; assists: Amauri, Marchionni)
Round 35: Milan-Juventus 1:1 (goal: Iaquinta; assist: Camoranesi)
Round 36: Juventus-Atalanta 2:2 (goals: Iaquinta, Zanetti ; assist: Nedved)
Round 37: Siena-Juventus 0:3 (goals: Del Piero 2, Marchisio; assists: Del Piero, Marchisio)
Round 38: Juventus-Lazio 2:0 (goals: Iaquinta 2; assists: Marchisio, Nedved)

11 matches - 8 goals - 3 assists

Right before the 28th round he also scored against Chelsea in CL, so it's 9 goals and 3 assists on 12 matches.

Add this year's 5 matches he played and you have 17 matches-13 goals- 4 assists. He's been our best attacker since February.
AMAZING!!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006

Alen thanks for the statistics as always....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You wouldn't by any chance be appreciating goals, would you? :D
I am appreciating his goals, assists, pressing, running. How can't I not appreciate a player like this Martin, I would still said these things even if he scored half of these goals. For me scoring goals is not everything Martin!

Let's not start with these again :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I am appreciating his goals, assists, pressing, running. How can't I not appreciate a player like this Martin, I would still said these things even if he scored half of these goals. For me scoring goals is not everything Martin!

Let's not start with these again :D
What the? I don't see any pressing or running stats in what Alen posted :confused2 Only goals :shifty:

Which means you were admiring Iaq for his goalscoring :eek:

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
What the? I don't see any pressing or running stats in what Alen posted :confused2 Only goals :shifty:

during the game vs Bologna, i saw him the most on tv, so means that he was the most active player. He is a works really hard. So far he is the best striker. Ferrara will start him every if he keeps performing this way.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

yeah, stats don't show that, but watching him on TV does, and my own eyes saw them, and if you add these assists and goals next to those, you have on hell of a player. :xmas:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)