Vincenzo Iaquinta (65 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good game from Vinny again; couldn't ask for much more.

He scored a somewhat difficult chance, was robbed of what looked like a legitimate goal and had about 2 chances that he could have made more of.

No criticism though, there were probably 9 or 10 players who were worse than IQ against Genoa.

Dec 26, 2004
You can never please everyone.... if Iaquinta was able to do the things he does and yet finish as good as Trezeguet he would be combarable to all time great strikers like Batistuta, Ronaldo, Romario...

You think Milan, Roma, Fiorentina or may I say every single Serie A team apart of Inter won't be pleased to have Iaquinta in thier XI?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Vinnny my friend, he is the best striker so far, where are Amuari lovers (the ones who appreciate his work rate more than iaquinta's goals!)

please vinny keep scoring :D!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve played 6 matches so far this season

1. Chievo --- Iaquinta scores the only goal
2. Roma --- Iaquinta assists the 2nd goal (for 2:1)
3. Lazio --- Iaquinta didn't play
4. Bordeaux --- Iaquinta scores our only goal
5. Livorno --- Iaquinta scores the opening goal
6. Genoa --- Iaquinta scores the opening goal and was robbed of what could have been a match winning goal.

So he played on 5 matches, 450 minutes total, scored 4, assisted 1 (scored or assisted in every single match he played) and was robbed of another goal.

And yet i see some, who we all know that they dislike him and always have, criticize him. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)