Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Hehe, you might have misunderstood me. What I wanted to say is that amauri is a bigger signing than those we did last year. Hes not going to like sitting on the bench. He cost cost plenty of cash and 2 players, and we also have IQ. So logically some of our forwards arent going to be happy and im betting its going to be DP this season, although I would hate to see that.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When we bought Tiago he was certainly considered a big signing, our biggest actually. Things didn't work out for him, same can happen to Amauri. And no one likes sitting on the bench.

I have my doubts about him, though they are based on mere hunches and feelings as I have not seen much of his football. Some people here, who's opinions I value very much, rate him extremely high so I have my fingers crossed that I'll be wrong. I have a bad feeling about the guy, that about sums it up.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Alright I see your point. Anyways I still rate tiago high and want another chance for him. As for amauri I want to reassure you :) Ive seen him play many times and hes very very good.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Iaquinta didnt get enough chance, and I think he'll never, Trez was in a bad form in the second half of the last season, and Iaquinta was left rotting on the bench, even when he comes as a sub and scores an important goal, he doesnt start the next game

So now after Amauri came, I believe Iaq will be treated as Zala, and dont worry guys, DP and Trez are untouchable, even if we brought Roony, Torres, Villa and Drogba to juve

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Remember when the fans of vecchiasignora.com started a petition to keep Iaquinta?Well here's his response...

This is a simple translation of the letter:

"These days I read all the statements full of esteem and affection by my fans in the newspapers and the site of vecchiasignora(.com).I am touched and happy to be one of you.I honour this shirt for all of you.

with affection
estimation
and friendship

Forza Juve"

What a great guy!

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Remember when the fans of vecchiasignora.com started a petition to keep Iaquinta?Well here's his response...

This is a simple translation of the letter:

"These days I read all the statements full of esteem and affection by my fans in the newspapers and the site of vecchiasignora(.com).I am touched and happy to be one of you.I honour this shirt for all of you.

with affection
estimation
and friendship

Forza Juve"

What a great guy!
That is just awesome :tup:

:flag2:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
By the way he was used, to officially present our new jersey, i think that the choice is already made, our board rates him, our coach rates him, his teammates rates him, our fans rates him, he seem to be happy and probably ready to accept the sub status,
so he cant leave us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)