Vincenzo Iaquinta (46 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Iaquinta Denies Feud With Del Piero

Juventus forward Vincenzo Iaquinta explained that he has a very good rapport with team-mate Alessandro Del Piero, despite the two players' operating in the same position.

Iaquinta has no intention of creating trouble within the Bianconeri ranks, as he denied that there is any problem with Del Piero.

"The 'dualism' between me and Del Piero has never existed," the former Udinese player told 'Juventus Channel'. "Between us there is a nice rapport of friendship, just like with Trezeguet.

"There is no jealousy and I don't like controversies," he continued. "I must just be ready when I'm called-up."

However, Iaquinta has a dream for Saturday's encounter against Roma.

"Starting from the bench, coming in and scoring the decisive goal. That is my way to tell the coach that I'm here, otherwise I don't want anyone to think that Iaquinta is a player that whenever he starts from the bench he does well and nothing else.

"I did well also when I started from the first minute," concluded Iaquinta.

Glenn Debattista , Goal.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Iaquinta is was a good addition...he has heart and attitude that I like....and he adds another dimension to our game, we have 3 forwards with such different characteristic its definitely our most complete area in the team (not considering Gkeeping)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
forza Iaquinta .. always the saviour .. a world class ball control and a good strike again brought the 3 points home .. :bigscarf:

i think this should be a sticky thread .. Iaqui deserves it ..

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
16 March 2008
Iaquinta: «I'm happy most of all for the three points»

To borrow a basketball term, Vincenzo Iaquinta is becoming the best “sixth man” in the League. Yet again, the striker came on during the match and won it with a great goal. He's scored five times coming in off the bench now.

The goal against Napoli was vital, coming as it came just a few minutes before the final whistle. The forward remarked on the importance of his goal in an interview with Juventus Channel: «I'm happy for the goal but most of all for the three points earned, which are vital as they allow us to increase the gap on AC Milan. I have to say it was a good goal; Alex did well in giving me the ball without looking. I wish to thank the fans, before I came on they chanted my name from the stands and this really gave me a big boost».

Grande Iaquinta!!:juvefan2:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think his goal celebrations are becoming legendary:D.

Every time he bangs one in,its like he's won the worldcup or something.I know,some people will hold it against him because he acts like an over excited kid,but i love the enthusiasm that he brings to this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)