Vincenzo Iaquinta (2 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Pls correct me if im wrong ...
I think i have read somewhere that Lippi mentioned Iaqunita would be a great signing for Juve ...

Guess the man's word needs to be taken seriously ...

Did he mentioned others that will be good for Juve??

Cos Ranieri does not exactly know who will be good for Juve :pumpkin:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I think i have read somewhere that Lippi mentioned Iaqunita would be a great signing for Juve ...

Yes, Quaresma.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

you know already everything young man!?
Ranieri was coaching at Parma and he already made little miracle with them, he suggested Iaqunita, but Tiago and Almiron NOT. They were pre signed from Deschamps time, and even he was against those two..
So who wanted those two on a first place you tell me??
If we get £9 mil for Tiago and get Melberg and Sisoko now which Ranieri wants it, i think it will be much better option..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Iaquintaaaaaaaa .. I think ranieri will start him against Udinese .. next match against former club ..!! I predict super performance from him ..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe it's just me but I'm seeing a pissed Iaquinta lately. I'm hearing rumors that Ranieri and him(Juve veterans also) don't see eye to eye. Ranieri would trade him and others for Amauri or Aquilani according to unreliable sources. I wouldn't blame Iaquinta for being pissed at not playing more since he's more and more losing at spot with the NT.

I hope it's just the media stirring things up. :mad:

Vincenzo is great, he gives his heart and soul for the club. We need more players like that.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We should revert to a 4-3-3 now that we got Sissoko to hold the defensive part of the midfield with Zanetti and Camo completing the midfield.

Seeing that we can't break down our opponent's defenses, might as well put on 3 good strikers, each of whom offer different strengths

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Maybe it's just me but I'm seeing a pissed Iaquinta lately. I'm hearing rumors that Ranieri and him(Juve veterans also) don't see eye to eye. Ranieri would trade him and others for Amauri or Aquilani according to unreliable sources. I wouldn't blame Iaquinta for being pissed at not playing more since he's more and more losing at spot with the NT.

I hope it's just the media stirring things up. :mad:

Vincenzo is great, he gives his heart and soul for the club. We need more players like that.
I agree. I wouldn't mind Aquilani, but I would not take him in exchange for a player, like Vinny, who does his best for the club.

Secco has shown his inexperience in buying players, who have not come up to scratch. However, I believe that Secco's a puppet, so who's the incompetent puppetmaster? Secco may be an idiot for buying these players, but WHO told him to buy them????

That these players have not been weeded out bamboozles me. Why haven't they? And who told Secco to buy them in the first place? There has been a terrible waste of money on players, who's productivity on the field has been less than the youngsters, we sold/loaned/co-owned and subsequently farmed out to other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)