Vincenzo Iaquinta (42 Viewers)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Great 1st goal, I just cant understand Ranieri, when Iaquinta was crap Ranieri insisted on playing him, and when he proved that he neglects him

I know that will piss many of you off, but If trez was instead of Iaquinta I'm sure we wont have been qualified

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Iaquinta :tup: We all doubted you in beginning but you proved us wrong. Now when the coach started doubting you, you proved him wrong.

Tiago,Almiron even molinaro should see how this guy is taking the chances hes getting from the scruff of the neck and proving himself on everyone.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Iaquinta :tup: We all doubted you in beginning but you proved us wrong. Now when the coach started doubting you, you proved him wrong.

Tiago,Almiron even molinaro should see how this guy is taking the chances hes getting from the scruff of the neck and proving himself on everyone.
Well put, nothing more true than that. Signed with speculation and doubts and he proved everyone wrong the best way possible - his play. He's come through big time on more than one occasion.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Not all of us did ;).

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I never doubted his talent as a player, just his temperament. He has settled pretty well into the side, has shown he's committed to playing well for us but he needs to watch out for bookings - he still seems a bit over-emotional. Never the less, he has proved to be a good buy.

Jun 7, 2003
Great 1st goal, I just cant understand Ranieri, when Iaquinta was crap Ranieri insisted on playing him, and when he proved that he neglects him

I know that will piss many of you off, but If trez was instead of Iaquinta I'm sure we wont have been qualified
when he was in form the guy got flu or something and then del piero played great...so it wasnt ranieris choice to replace him...but im happy del piero should play every match...and maybe we could play sometimes wiht a trident or something or rotate vinczenco and david....

i think also that it is pity that he sits on the bench....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We have this guy who scores almost every game and to top that he makes assists over assists. Then we have news that Secco is talking with Palermo for Amauri. wtf??? :rolleyes:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i think there was someone here who said that he won't score 10 goals all season :lol: but i admit that i thought he was a crap signing, but i must take credit for saying that tiago was also a crap signing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)