Jul 28, 2011

Full name Viktor Gorridsen Fischer
Date of birth 9 June 1994 (age 18)
Place of birth Aarhus, Denmark
Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position Winger/Forward
Current club Ajax
Number 39​

Viktor Fischer (born 9 June 1994 in Aarhus, Denmark) is a Danish professional football player, currently playing as a Forward for AFC Ajax in the Dutch Eredivisie and Denmark U-19

Club Career

AFC Ajax
After playing in the youth ranks for AGF and FC Midtjylland in his native Denmark, Viktor Fischer joined the youth of AFC Ajax, where he played for the A1 selection in his first year with the Amsterdam side, having signed a 3-year contract, binding him to the club until 30 June 2014. He had attracted interest from other clubs as well, such as Chelsea, Inter Milan and Manchester City due to his performance for Denmark in the U17 World Cup, but decided to sign with Ajax instead.[3]
He made his debut for the Ajax first team in the 2012–13 pre-season, in a win against SV Huizen, defeating the Huizen side 1–3, and scoring his first goal in the 63rd minute.

International career

Viktor Fischer has represented Denmark at U16, U17 and currently at the U19 level. While playing for the U17 squad, he was able to score 21 goals in 30 matches. He was also a part of the Danish U17 squad that made it to the semi-final of the U17 European championship 2011, before bowing out to Germany in a 0–2 loss.

--------------------------------------------

Since i was in class with him for 6 years. Then i want to open a thread about this upcomming superstar :touched:

Trust me, he'll be one of the best. I've seen what he's capable of many times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
curious to him, hope he gets playing time soon. understandable he sucked vs psv in supercup. but i hope frank gives him a few chances soon. clearly the next big thing for Ajax ( what i have heard)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
He just scored.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't he sub?
nope he wasn't ;) he was subbed out in that game cos he was to lightweighted, then de Boer putted him back in jong ajax and lately he is getting more chances again. Absolute big talent and will easily replace eriksen after this season (whom will be sold)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)