Vikings (6 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I refuse to believe in a miraculous resurrection. Athelstan has been hiding out or something

Why Floki told Helga that he killed Athelstan? Nothing that Floki says should be used as evidence to back up a theory :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ok so no resurrection, what is it that the director eluded to then?

nice episode with a lot of action, i find it hilarious to hear croissant pansies speak english with the frog accent in battle lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ok so no resurrection, what is it that the director eluded to then?

nice episode with a lot of action, i find it hilarious to hear croissant pansies speak english with the frog accent in battle lol
:lol: the Princesses accent is annoying as fuck also.

I wonder what will happen to Floki, he has lost his shit sadly, Bjorn will obviously be fine, Ragnar is pissing blood and Rollo was staring at his future wife, they could have made that a bit more obvious :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's about time he dies, he's over 100 years old :D but yeah it would be kinda stupid if he dies. Maybe converting will make his new religion stronger if he recovers

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah but will he? As far as I know Rollo is supposed to get land in England so maybe he'll raid on his own :boh:
Rollo is the first ruler of Normandy, which is France. He will get this land after Paris probably.

Also I think Ragnar's baptism is some kind of plot to get inside Paris and conquer it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rollo is the first ruler of Normandy, which is France. He will get this land after Paris probably.

Also I think Ragnar's baptism is some kind of plot to get inside Paris and conquer it.
Hmm. I might read it wrong, I thought he's getting north of England. But yeah that makes sense. Btw dunno if I missed the year, which one is it? Is this the period of 885-886? And if so, how come Odo is already a count? Wasn't he promoted after defending it for 1 year?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Hmm. I might read it wrong, I thought he's getting north of England. But yeah that makes sense. Btw dunno if I missed the year, which one is it? Is this the period of 885-886? And if so, how come Odo is already a count? Wasn't he promoted after defending it for 1 year?
Asking what year it is is futile. The show started in 790s, Charlemagne died around 812, Charles the Bald (his grandson) ruled till 877, Odo was a Count when he defended Paris in 885 and he was elected King of Franks afterwards as a reward. Ragnar's sons attacked England in 865 and conquer half of it for more than 100 years. It was called Danelaw.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

please separate historical spoilers and tv-show talk :/

for example

show talk
Ragnar doesn't look like he will recover anymore

historical spoiler
Ragnar doesn't die from a decease but from getting thrown into a pit of snakes by Aelle

I know the show is not historical but the corner points match for sure.
Rollo being the king or Normandy should be discussed after the show reveals it :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)