Vikings (5 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #42
    Meh, just bought the other one too. At least i'll have plenty to read for a while.

@Vinny del Pirlo Open a history thread if there's none. I too love to talk about The Crusades, the Roman Empire, etc... And i'm sure more people here do too.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    On the next episode we'll know if my theory about Floki is correct or not. :xfinger:

@CrimsonianKing

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #49
    On the next episode we'll know if my theory about Floki is correct or not. :xfinger:

@CrimsonianKing
    I'm starting to hate him. He wants to do harm to the guy's son, that's fucked up. Your theory better be right or i hope Floki gets the eagle treatment.

No need for spoilers, @Trequartista. And yes, His whole body got broken. :frown:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'm suprised Athelstan was given the choice to return with Ragnar, this is the 2nd powerful dude after Ragnar that got immediately attached to him.

And yeah Klin, our theory about Floki goes out the window after this episode, the dude is just e zealot Odin fgt who doesnt seem to put any meaning to his history with Ragnar at all.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    And yeah Klin, our theory about Floki goes out the window after this episode, the dude is just e zealot Odin fgt who doesnt seem to put any meaning to his history with Ragnar at all.
    I don't want to believe it until I see it, but I know you're right deep down. Fucking hurts me how he turned on him (and his son) of all. King Horik is so going to die btw.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    King Horik needs to die a slow and painful death. And we gave Floki too much credit thinking he is a such a clever deceiver who is playing a long conn, he is seriously just a uptight religious nut.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    Weird thing is with Ragnars eldest son Ivar the Boneless. According to history (myth?) he was a powerful fighter and leader. I hope this saga is a long one and we'll see his adventures.

About Floki it seems to me that it will be like a vikings gods tale. If Ragnar is Odin then Floki is Loki I guess. I hope it turns out the other way round (meaning Floki will be a positive character for Ragnar) . :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)