Vieira wants to go back to Arsenal (1 Viewer)

OP
NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Tom said:
    source, link?

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=5248

Vieira: voglio tornare all'Arsenal

16:02 del 28 maggio

Patrick Vieira e' scontento alla Juventus e vorrebbe tornare all'Arsenal.
    Questo quanto riporta oggi la stampa inglese.
    Il desiderio di Vieira sarebbe dettato naturalmente anche dalle indagini in corso sulla Juventus da parte dei magistrati riguardanti le intercettazioni telefoniche

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    NEDVED said:
    remember its not moggi anymore now :eyebrows:
    Exactly ,mate.
    First,of all if Viera wants to leave,get rid of him anyway.
    He had only a low average season.
    And mices went of the boat first.
    But get good money for him.
    How can you buy Gerrard?
    Moggi was,"this and that",but now we will see how difficult is to buy stars,especcially to get them for lowest possible prices on the market!!!!!!!!

OP
    NEDVED

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Dukoski said:
    Exactly ,mate.
    First,of all if Viera wants to leave,get rid of him anyway.
    He had only a low average season.
    And mices went of the boat first.
    But get good money for him.
    How can you buy Gerrard?
    Moggi was,"this and that",but now we will see how difficult is to buy stars,especcially to get them for lowest possible prices on the market!!!!!!!!
    Ya thats right, and especially that now big players would prefer other teams than juve because of the italian media, its just funny how they try to find ways to get juve down, im not saying juve are 100% clean, they are like any other team and i guess that its all a galliani/berlusconi planning because they got frustrated they're not able to catch juve in the scudetto race..

anyway, i think next season isnt going to be a good year for juve because of the fact that juve will not be able to lure big names to their team, and its already showing not only in juve but in all serie A clubs, schevchenko is about to leave, Vieira now is hinting he wants to leave, Emerson also...

while on the other hand, Chelsea and Barcelona started to act vividly in the transfer market, Ballack already joined chelsea, and schevchenko probably too..

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    if we get good money for him then i wont mind it , but i think cap wants him
    it will be hard to get good money for him though

anyway its just speculation so we wait n see

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    i'd say sell him, and u know who we can get as a replacment... the old maresca ... the problem he had was with moggi and now that moggi has gone i don't think he would mind comeing back but the problem is his price. but even that we could manage from the money of selling viera.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ta but it doesn't look particularly official, just like a gossip column. You'd have thought if it were a real story there would be more than a few lines. Still, if its true I suppose its fair enough him wanting to leave, we couldn't sustain his salary in serie B anyway, the main issue is whether arsenal would be stupid enough to take him back when it would clearly hinder their current level of youth-orientated progress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)