Vieira wants to go back to Arsenal (3 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
I do feel that vieira has more legs skills to show up. I can't judge him from one season. But if his price is higher enough he's not unsubstutable, sell him

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We want our money back Arsenal (with interest :D )..

Vieira is a good player (his career overall), but at Juve he did not develope. For him personally it is a good thing to leave, for us its even better because as long as Vieira is here Capello won't let anyone else play..
Capello's holy trinity:
Zlatan, Vieira and Zebina.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
he didnt have a very good season,not even an average one
i would prefer a return of tacchi from villareal and if not i think cristiano zanetti deserves a first 11 place more than him

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He isnt serie B material he could never handle it :D.. well as much as I may have liked him at Juve to be honest if we are demoted then I will be happy for him to leave, its time we gave our youths a chance.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
if i were don capello than i would sell emerson after he sid he dont wanna play at juve if juve goes in serie b and i would buy of course de rossi and i dont wanna sell vieira........forza juve

Jul 28, 2002
Come on he wasnt that bad this season. If he had a creative midfielder next to him, we would have seen a much better juve. The same can be applied to Emo.

What we can safely say is two defensive midfielders doesnt really work at the top level.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
#10 said:
Come on he wasnt that bad this season. If he had a creative midfielder next to him, we would have seen a much better juve. The same can be applied to Emo.

What we can safely say is two defensive midfielders doesnt really work at the top level.
this was exactly my idea too. now try to explain them that :D

Jul 28, 2002
Im sure they are all aware of that, jus merely clouded judgement due to the despressing state of our club at the moment.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Vieira uncertain of Juventus future

Former Arsenal star Patrick Vieira - linked with a return to the Premiership at the weekend - is waiting to hear whether Juventus will face relegation to Italy's Serie B

The Turin giants are embroiled in an alleged match-fixing scandal in Italy and are also accused of collusion with referees which could see them demoted if found guilty.

That would spark a mass exodus of top stars from the club and Vieira admitted: “This is all very worrying for me, just as it is for the other players.

We all want to know what will happen and, like my colleagues Lilian Thuram and David Trezeguet, I am impatient to see what comes out of this.”

http://www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballclub/news.asp?newsid=153367

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell??

The New French Revolution??:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)