Vieira wants to go back to Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he'll want to leave so that he thinks he can win the cl with arsenal next season.

then come next year, the goons will play us, and we will thrash them and go on to win europe :p with our zanetti owning vieira all nite

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cronios said:
He has to be Arsenal's player too:D

Hleb then?
But i do wanted to get rid of the 2 DMs formations by the occasion...

hleb is nothing like what he used to be, and can we think of other young decent attackers who arnt from arsenal!

sergio aguero for me :p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Without Moggi and with Vieira loosing his form and value
a return to his ex team for big cash,
esp now they got Fabregas seems a hard one,
i thought a trade for someone unfited yet like Rosicky would be the easiest trick Juve could do but i dont think Wenger will buy it...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i dont even rate cesc that highly, i did wen he was 17 and saw him for spain' youth team, but this season he has been piss poor, i mean his goal against juve was nothing but lucky, the rest of his european campaign he was non existant. and same goes to his league form this season, highly overrated! shame the goons are too blind to notice that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
Please tell me you are joking, he has been on great form the whole season.

wat???

i didnt even notice him against barcelona in the cl finals, nor did i notice him against villarreal in both legs, and same for the 2nd leg against juve. thats for a start!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sell him and buy Riquelme instead. Then buy Mancini for the left wing with Marchionni on the right and Emerson as the DM...now we are talking creativity and class!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)