Van der Vaart (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was 22m for both. 13m for Tiago, 9m for Almiron.

And yeah VDV is quite cheap. But us not going for him has not been due to financial reasons, sadly enough, so why should it matter what he costs.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
It was 22m for both. 13m for Tiago, 9m for Almiron.

And yeah VDV is quite cheap. But us not going for him has not been due to financial reasons, sadly enough, so why should it matter what he costs.
i wouldnt say that really, i think we defintely have the money for him but we pussyfoot around and buy players we dont need.

Floris

Dec 18, 2007
Real , Valencia etc.

I wonder why nobody has made a bid for the 'Great' Diego.

VDV is on his way to Madrid, Schuster is another one that thinks that VDV is better than the 'Great' Diego. Or this year or next year, but VDV will go to Real Madrid.

Diego is all yours. He can't be that expensive, because nobody wants him, untill now.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Please Secco, show the money. If we can't get him we just need to rise his price. Real shoul pay at least 26 mio. Please send an offer to HSV with 15 mio.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i wouldnt say that really, i think we defintely have the money for him but we pussyfoot around and buy players we dont need.
Dont know how you misunderstood me that gravely, but you did.

I did say us not going for him has NOT been due to financial reasons, so it doesnt matter what he costs in terms of getting him. That means I think we had the money to buy him all along, but just dont want to. Hamburg isnt that demanding as Werder, his prize in even silly rumours has allways been 15m tops. And the fact he has been pimping himself out since day one has been lowering it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Dont know how you misunderstood me that gravely, but you did.

I did say us not going for him has NOT been due to financial reasons, so it doesnt matter what he costs in terms of getting him. That means I think we had the money to buy him all along, but just dont want to. Hamburg isnt that demanding as Werder, his prize in even silly rumours has allways been 15m tops. And the fact he has been pimping himself out since day one has been lowering it.
ya and he can leave next year for 1.5mil and so hamburg would be stupid not to sell him for 15 mil now

David01

Aug 20, 2006
if it were only that simple, pay 15million and he is ours?
get real guys, let's say we offer 15, Real and many other can easily outbid us
let's say it is accepted and we offer him a contract which also can be topped by Real and others
and then their is the player, the choice between Jyve or Real
hmmm Juve big name but a questionmark now
Real- la liga- other Dutchmen around- Spanish background- bigger wages
at the moment we are not in the same league as Real, Barca or those English sides so stop dreaming, it ain't happening

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has not been that sought after Trigger, it has been mainly Atletico Madrid has been serious about him, otherwise in general kinda quiet when it comes to top teams. We could have in any time bid for him and convinced him to come. The Real interest is bit of 3rd-4th option thing for them after they havent been able to prize away the others so easily.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
if it were only that simple, pay 15million and he is ours?
get real guys, let's say we offer 15, Real and many other can easily outbid us
let's say it is accepted and we offer him a contract which also can be topped by Real and others
and then their is the player, the choice between Jyve or Real
hmmm Juve big name but a questionmark now
Real- la liga- other Dutchmen around- Spanish background- bigger wages
at the moment we are not in the same league as Real, Barca or those English sides so stop dreaming, it ain't happening
well....
He has not been that sought after Trigger, it has been mainly Atletico Madrid has been serious about him, otherwise in general kinda quiet when it comes to top teams. We could have in any time bid for him and convinced him to come. The Real interest is bit of 3rd-4th option thing for them after they havent been able to prize away the others so easily.
Here is you're answer. As osman said we should have moved much earllier for him. But if that news about madrid wanting him now is true then we have no chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We might easily still have a chance, because even if its more tempting to go to Real, he would be considered just one of the players there, while here with us he could be one of the stars. Plus not that he maybe cares, but he is an avid Barca fan, so as a professional he would probably jump at the chance, but maybe not so if there are other options.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Ok, let's ignore the fact that his price will probably NOT only be 15 million (if it comes to bidding, all this media-bs is worth little to nothing). Let's even forget what he said where he wants to play (Spain). We could even ignore real madrid in all this, despite them having made an offer (apparently, a ridiculously low offer, but still...). You can even bar the fact that he's injury prone and has no loyality. We can even ignore all the other facts that were already stated before me (dutch co-players at real, barca-fan, this valencia-thing, his wife who wants to go to spain or remain in hamburg, and AAAALL the other things); there remains that one fact you cannot deny, and that is that we're not playing with a AMC. VdV is a great player, but he's not someone ranieri can take full advantage of... if we should change our system, i think this is the worst possible moment to do so, after we bought another DM, and we are planning to keep playing camo and neddy (and possibly giovinco), and i'm not even talking about 4-3-3

David01

Aug 20, 2006
that is because he is not on the transfer list, officially
once he is available for transfer there will be multiple offers
same for Diego, Werder are reluctant to even talk at the moment as they insist on keeping him but when this changes you'll see a lot of teams being interested
and as for the past, Hamburg have been unwilling to talk ever since VdV got there
remember the Valencia saga, what makes you think they will discuss a transfer with Juve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)