Van der Vaart (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For £7 million he's not even a risk. Even if he spends 2/3 of the season injured, he'll still be worth of the money Real will pay.

I wonder why no-one else tried to buy him. Even average teams could afford to pay £7 and every big team could afford his wages. It's really strange that he's sold in August for such a low price.

Jul 15, 2006
For £7 million he's not even a risk. Even if he spends 2/3 of the season injured, he'll still be worth of the money Real will pay.

I wonder why no-one else tried to buy him. Even average teams could afford to pay £7 and every big team could afford his wages. It's really strange that he's sold in August for such a low price.
For all we know these days, probably even Championship clubs in England can afford that.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
He wanted Real, Real wanted him and Hamburg had to sell him.

We were probably never an option.
He wanted every team, which was linked to him(if the media is right, what I doubt). Hes a little bitch, but a great player.
He would be perfect for us. But dont be sad, we have a better solution for our creativity....Poulsen:shifty:
(which price was higher than of Van der Vaart)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He wanted Real, Real wanted him and Hamburg had to sell him.

We were probably never an option.
Thats true but he was desperate last season to leave hamburg (remember that pose he did with a juve shirt). He wanted to play to any top club. But i guess our officials never wanted him in the first place. He's a great player hope he does well with madrid....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Thats true but he was desperate last season to leave hamburg (remember that pose he did with a juve shirt). He wanted to play to any top club. But i guess our officials never wanted him in the first place. He's a great player hope he does well with madrid....
that was a Valencia shirt and yes he is a c0cksucker who would fall in love for any club that is willing to buy him out of stupid HSV....

i don't want such a player and gladly juve did not want him either ...

people who think of him as ideal replacement of nedved should keep in mind that van der vaart is not going to help in the defense . . . do you want molinaro + someone who does not defend on the left ? i don't think so ...

he shall rot on the bench of madrid

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
well first of all, i don't believe it until i see it... don't see where he'd fit in real really, but then in the end; there MUST be a reason there are no other teams behind him. I mean for those 10 millions, pretty much every mid-table-team out of every league could have him. Even his 'so-loved' valencia could afford that. i somehow have this feeling that he will not end up at real... just a feeling though, in the end, i don't even care.
PS: the 'shirt' only-juve mentionned was really indeed. It was a self-made t-shirt with "welcome to juve" or something on it, which a fan made him hold. The jersey was indeed the valencia one...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
wow 9m euro is daylight robbery, i'm sure that sum isn't correct. this is a real shame as he would have been a good target for us and i'm sure he'll be a great player for real. Dammit

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
VDV is a money grabbing look at my wife how fit is she, playing slow at running but can deliver a great dead ball right to your strand of hair son of a bitch! why did we not goooooooo for this slaging dutch bitch. Oh we got poulsen though. im happy now. forgot about christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)