Usernames (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i was a bit of a dare devil in my youth, after jumping a gully on my BMX the guys all said i had "bawz eh ice" shortened to Bozi as it never quite sounded right
78 is teh year i was born

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
<<< My first name.

I didn't want to pick a nick, cause everyday you have a different state of mind and mood, so your name is the only one that stays with you, whoever you feel yourself that particular day :D

I dunno if anybody got what I wanted to say lol

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Magic Aardvark

when I was younger(about 5) I had a toy aardvark and one day my dad told me that aardvarks were magical... after he told me that the aardvark went everywhere with me for about 6 months.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
badass devil

used to do all that backyard wrestling crap, as u can tell i never took much notice of those dont try this at home plea's, and that was my wrestling name, though originally called the devil, i thought id be a bit more original, and when i heard the song american badass by kid rock, i thought badass in front of devil made a sweet name :)

anyways now ive quit all tht backyard crap from constant injuries lol and now my nickname on pitch when playing hockey.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
MagicAardvark said:
Magic Aardvark

when I was younger(about 5) I had a toy aardvark and one day my dad told me that aardvarks were magical... after he told me that the aardvark went everywhere with me for about 6 months.
I have an aardvark but its magic only works on ladies.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Badass Devil said:
ah ye, i had to use damn IE to view the forum as i was banned and cudnt view it on firefox :p

So its like 5 more days before u get urself automatically banned again? Ur not a Sammy al jaber fan perhaps?:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
So its like 5 more days before u get urself automatically banned again? Ur not a Sammy al jaber fan perhaps?:D

is he that lucky saudi player that scored the supposed in the wc? and still went on to draw the match

ye o well if i get banned :( i bet u ill get banned from all football grounds around the country after tuesday when i see watford do the inter scum at vicarage road, got seats behind the goals, a big jar of copper coins, Toldo,julio cesar, be prepared for missile alla dida, oh and i hope to launch 1 at adriano just b4 he shoots :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)