Usernames (1 Viewer)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
CauldronWench said:
How did you come up with yours?
Actually mine was an old one I used in another forum (a forum very subjective...it was almost a madrid and barca forum).

Juve because of juventus and the _25 because my birthday is November 25...very simple.

How about yours?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
My parents 25 years ago woke up one day and decided to torture me for the rest of my life ....I question them up to this day:D

OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Black&White. said:
    I don't know, I was stoned

And you still managed to spell coherently too! ;)

I wanted Aris which is the username that I use most of the time but alas it was taken, so I ended up with good old Wenchie here. I moderate a forum called the Leaky Cauldron at a Harry Potter messageboard, hence the Cauldron part. And since The Leaky Cauldron in HP is a pub and wenches serve at pubs...well you get where I am going with this...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    CauldronWench said:

I wanted Aris which is the username that I use most of the time but alas it was taken, so I ended up with good old Wenchie here. I moderate a forum called the Leaky Cauldron at a Harry Potter messageboard, hence the Cauldron part. And since The Leaky Cauldron in HP is a pub and wenches serve at pubs...well you get where I am going with this...
    Aris isn't an active member...ask marty to give it to you :toast:

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    CauldronWench said:

Yeah, I've some magic powers.... you know

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I am a member of the Star Wars Artists' Guild. :nerd:

...or not

Actually, I prefer the definition from the Urban Dictionary (#10):

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swag

10. swag

The sweat that accumulates on the underside of a mans genitals, in specific reference to his nutsack. The beginning letters "SW" refer to persperation or sweat. The letters preceeding "SW" ie; "AG" sweaty bag, "UNT"sweaty cunt,"ASS" sweaty ass, being in reference to various parts of the human anatomy.

"Man I got the worse case of swag.. pass the corn starch will ya."... Related words: Swass (sweaty ass) Swunt (sweaty cunt) Swalls (sweaty balls)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I just took the most obvious one. You can't call yourself a forum if you don't have someone called Seven around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)