OP
Lilith

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    Rami said:
    Aris isn't an active member...ask marty to give it to you :toast:
    I've become attached to Wenchie so I'll keep it but thank you for the advice anyway. :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    CauldronWench said:
    I've become attached to Wenchie so I'll keep it but thank you for the advice anyway. :)
    Lol ok great, but if you ever post a thread that is called "bye bye milan"....change your username to your real name;)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    CauldronWench said:
    seriosly they have tongs to remove that, it can be awful painful if left alone

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    Jeeksing is not illegal, plus it is recommended to Jeeks youngsters.
    dont tell pado:eyebrows: and whatever you do dont jeeks someone after they ahve been bozified, its a deadly combination

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    dont tell pado:eyebrows: and whatever you do dont jeeks someone after they ahve been bozified, its a deadly combination
    You know what they say,once you've been jeeksed your gonna need a wheelchair.;):D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I think I'm going to change my username into Nick. Not because I'm fond of the name or anything, just to piss Nick off.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Seven said:
    I think I'm going to change my username into Nick. Not because I'm fond of the name or anything, just to piss Nick off.
    What a lovely gesture,ill be sure to lay the +rep heavily on u once done.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    wnated it to be Eddy, but I forgot and made it EdPiero mixing it with Del Piero's last name..kind of gay to think about it now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)