US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (39 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Obama supporters are out in force tonight. They've got the 4 way stop in Sheptown on lock. I ran through traffic with my arms spread screaming "I love the Black Man"!

On another note I got cat-called by a couple of rednecks in a pick up truck. Isn't that kind of against their mantra?

Apr 12, 2004
Why close it? It's been open for the past five years.
I'm just joking.
Obama supporters are out in force tonight. They've got the 4 way stop in Sheptown on lock. I ran through traffic with my arms spread screaming "I love the Black Man"!

On another note I got cat-called by a couple of rednecks in a pick up truck. Isn't that kind of against their mantra?
Depends, were you wearing a wig?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßüякε;1791842 said:
I'm just joking.

Depends, were you wearing a wig?
I had my running top (track suit top that is light in color) and a pair of Adidas Copa 2002(shorts). I'm pretty sure I looked like a dude out for a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)