US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (7 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
And you're from Texas, right? Did you ever find yourself living in a place where you felt a little on edge with most people?
I'm "from" a lot of places. I was born in Georgia. Lived in Louisiana and was practically raised in Texas.

Growing up I never felt on edge with anyone aside from the occasional boyhood scuffle. My pops attended a traditionally black law school. I had Korean neighbors, black neighbors, Iranian, and Indian kids I played with at school. I was really too young to understand politics or racism if there was any. Though I'm sure if I still lived in Texas I wouldn't see eye to eye with a lot of the people there. A good portion of my family reside in the Austin and Dallas areas. Austin is pretty metropolitan, while Dallas is the gateway to West Texas as well as the epitemy of everything Texan.

My first experiences with racism came at the end of middle school in West Virginia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well you just have to realize that no one is perfect and people may not think like you. Bottom line is they are people and probably have some importance in the world no matter how boring they are. Once you get this down and practice your Bullshit 101, you're money.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Homeland Security gives reports to police departments as far as I know.

And I'm talking about the link below. In a time when we're fighting "terror" overseas and losing the battle in Afghanistan, why are troops coming back to control civil unrest?

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10341
Hmm

sounds very much like step 1 of that one youtube video you posted (the one with all the angels in the background) and the guy on the radio.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He won't. We aren't THAT uncivilized.
really ??

I've seen people who were shot and killed over owing someone a quarter

Vinni, has the Buffalo Police Department had any briefings or reports from the US government regarding recalling a whole Army brigade back to the States due to possible future "civil unrest"?
no

the only way there will be civil unrest is if Obama loses, and we'll see visions of the past ala LA riots after the Rodney King verdict

where is Reginald Denny these days, anyways ??

Homeland Security gives reports to police departments as far as I know.

And I'm talking about the link below. In a time when we're fighting "terror" overseas and losing the battle in Afghanistan, why are troops coming back to control civil unrest?

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10341
yes, we get reports from them, but I think that story is bogus....the site you linked looks pretty shady to me

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
really ??

I've seen people who were shot and killed over owing someone a quarter
Well Vin, you know me. I see the glass as half full. But I can't compare to have the knowledge you do as a law enforcement agent (all respect). And I don't want it either. Perhaps a minority of our population is uncivilized. I still have faith in the rest.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NYU Professor Roubini, the financial expert who predicted the 1987 and 2008 market collapses, spoke today before a conglomeration of experts. Unfortunately, he truly believes that our economy is doomed.

This is some scary shit... not going to lie.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why should he? Didn't you hear the fundamentals are strong?
Honestly, if there was one broad reason that sums up why one shouldn't vote for McCain, it's that goddamn quote right there.

Hmm

sounds very much like step 1 of that one youtube video you posted (the one with all the angels in the background) and the guy on the radio.
The radio host is a bit of a weirdo. However, other people who are credible financial analysts truly believe civil unrest is in our future. If people such as Roubini, well-respected scholars, believe the economy will collapse, then people should start taking this seriously. Recalling troops in this fashion really is spooky because they're going to specialize in matters of local law enforcement, which is a new precedent in US history.

r

the only way there will be civil unrest is if Obama loses, and we'll see visions of the past ala LA riots after the Rodney King verdict

where is Reginald Denny these days, anyways ??

yes, we get reports from them, but I think that story is bogus....the site you linked looks pretty shady to me
Vinni, if the economy does collapse, we will have civil unrest. And the same information found in that article can be found on other websites, such as the US State Department's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)