US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I really think you should see a psychiatrist. You have a serious problem with people who have studied, which is why I think you're against free college. Look, we know you were never going to be smart enough to be anything else than a cop. But that doesn't mean you can simply ignore all academic knowledge.

As for the Lackawanna six, they never really did anything. That's one of the numerous problems your various anti-terrorism laws have. People can get arrested for basically anything. I would also like to point out that more than one journalist has argued that the Lackawanna six were never really that dangerous. All in all it's a pretty bullshit story if you were trying to make a point, Vin.

Here's a link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/07/AR2007090702049.html

The problem with republicans saying they have prevented so many attacks is that it suits them so well politically. It does come in very handy, doesn't it? "Vote on us, or someone is going to bomb your house". And you, because you're an ignorant fascist son of a bitch, buy this crap. It's like Lisa's rock scaring away tigres. But you're oh so scared and your pants is full of crap and all you're thinking is: how can I keep the big bogeyman away, because I fear he's going to rape me hard.

But do tell me: how many big terrorist attacks have actually happend on American soil and who was in charge when they happened? If anything, I would vote Obama. Especially because a lot of possible terrorists would be all the more dangerous if they saw McCain in charge.
first, for the record, 2 terrorists attacks happened on US soil while Clinton was in charge, 1 while W was in charge

now, fucking retard, the article you attached left some key points out....only one of the six feigned an injury to come home, and the reason they were picked up when they were was because a couple of their email accounts were being watched, and the six were talking in code back in forth about an attack they were planning on that July 4th

You were mis-informed, you little faggot waffle-eater !!

And I'm sorry, do you have a career ??

Shut the fuck up about mine, because you dont have one of your own !!

I enjoy what I do, and get paid pretty well to do it

This bullshit really annoys me and I think Vinman is one of the biggest morons on the face of the earth. That one would still believe in stories that are obviously used to induce fear so that one has a political advantage is beyond me. Like I've said before, first it was The Communist, now it's The Terrorist. And Vinman is still into this. I don't understand how anyone can be that stupid.

But let's assume that there are so so many terrorists. Not just fifty or sixty that pose a serious threat (this is the reality obviously), but thousands. Now which presidential candidate would be most likely to annoy these terrorists. Would it be McCain or Obama? Before you go into defense questions, you might want to think about this, you ignorant fascist son of a bitch.
and how do you know that ....you read that in one of your books ??

I love people who read a few articles, think they know what they're talking about, but dont have a fucking clue

look, Hector, leave the terrorism business to the experts like myself, and go back to putting gerbels up your ass....you will enjoy yourself more

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its obvious that the author of the article that Seven so very nicely posted is pro ACLU....but Seven wouldnt understand that, because everyhing that he reads he believes to be gospel

Seven, I dont really give a flying fuck what your dumb ass thinks of my country, or what goes on here, so do yourself a favor and worry about all the problems in your beloved Belgium, like the waffle shortage :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
first, for the record, 2 terrorists attacks happened on US soil while Clinton was in charge, 1 while W was in charge

now, fucking retard, the article you attached left some key points out....only one of the six feigned an injury to come home, and the reason they were picked up when they were was because a couple of their email accounts were being watched, and the six were talking in code back in forth about an attack they were planning on that July 4th

You were mis-informed, you little faggot waffle-eater !!

And I'm sorry, do you have a career ??

Shut the fuck up about mine, because you dont have one of your own !!

I enjoy what I do, and get paid pretty well to do it

and how do you know that ....you read that in one of your books ??

I love people who read a few articles, think they know what they're talking about, but dont have a fucking clue

look, Hector, leave the terrorism business to the experts like myself, and go back to putting gerbels up your ass....you will enjoy yourself more
its obvious that the author of the article that Seven so very nicely posted is pro ACLU....but Seven wouldnt understand that, because everyhing that he reads he believes to be gospel

Seven, I dont really give a flying fuck what your dumb ass thinks of my country, or what goes on here, so do yourself a favor and worry about all the problems in your beloved Belgium, like the waffle shortage :p

I am not going to respond to you anymore after this post, because as of now I think of you as someone with a mental handicap. Some parts of your two posts do annoy me very much though.

1. Stop hating academics. We know you weren't cut out to be one, but stop all the hate. They are the ones paying you, Vinman and don't you ever forget.

2. You're not a terrorism expert. You're a cop. Just a cop. The work you do is honest and good, but it does not mean you're a terrorism expert and it does not mean you know anything about national security.

3. That's very funny, because you are the one buying all the propaganda. You have no mind of your own, yet you constantly point out that others believe everything they read. I am pretty sure that any objective person would say that you are the one who believes everything he is being told.

4. Stop this racist crap right now.

Oh, and on a final note: it has been said time and time against that Obama is the one who offers more tax cuts. I know that McCain keeps on yelling, but he's not telling you the truth. In the debate yesterday it was said at least 10 times that Obama offered more tax cuts and McCain diverted the subject by screaming "yes, let's spread the wealth" a few times, but never really made a good point.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I am not going to respond to you anymore after this post, because as of now I think of you as someone with a mental handicap. Some parts of your two posts do annoy me very much though.

1. Stop hating academics. We know you weren't cut out to be one, but stop all the hate. They are the ones paying you, Vinman and don't you ever forget.

2. You're not a terrorism expert. You're a cop. Just a cop. The work you do is honest and good, but it does not mean you're a terrorism expert and it does not mean you know anything about national security.

3. That's very funny, because you are the one buying all the propaganda. You have no mind of your own, yet you constantly point out that others believe everything they read. I am pretty sure that any objective person would say that you are the one who believes everything he is being told.

4. Stop this racist crap right now.

Oh, and on a final note: it has been said time and time against that Obama is the one who offers more tax cuts. I know that McCain keeps on yelling, but he's not telling you the truth. In the debate yesterday it was said at least 10 times that Obama offered more tax cuts and McCain diverted the subject by screaming "yes, let's spread the wealth" a few times, but never really made a good point.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then he is such a spazz....

I mean here too, wtf?

Is he reacting to some Pavlonian triggering mechanism? The shadow govt that are his puppet master are sending him signals and they got their "Good boy, Fido!" commands mixed up? ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have you happend to have seen her in Jon Stewarts, funny lady ;)

And Martin, very plausible :D They go with their doggy experiment now that their chimp experiences has worked out well enough for the last 8 years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I mean here too, wtf?

Is he reacting to some Pavlonian triggering mechanism? The shadow govt that are his puppet master are sending him signals and they got their "Good boy, Fido!" commands mixed up? ;)
The fact McCain has even gotten this far makes the Shadow Government argument even stronger.

Michelle got some curves. Bam!
She's fucking gorgeous.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

I mean here too, wtf?

:lol2:

That is just his conditioned response . He's salivating whenever he'll see those who normally fed him. In this case it's probably the lady in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)