US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (3 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
no one else will attack the USA, you simpleton

how many attacks have been thwarted since 2001, Mr. Historian ??

I can tell you that at least one was in the summer of 2002, which would have happened in the suburbs of Buffalo NY. Ever hear of the Lackawanna six, novel boy ?
I really think you should see a psychiatrist. You have a serious problem with people who have studied, which is why I think you're against free college. Look, we know you were never going to be smart enough to be anything else than a cop. But that doesn't mean you can simply ignore all academic knowledge.

As for the Lackawanna six, they never really did anything. That's one of the numerous problems your various anti-terrorism laws have. People can get arrested for basically anything. I would also like to point out that more than one journalist has argued that the Lackawanna six were never really that dangerous. All in all it's a pretty bullshit story if you were trying to make a point, Vin.

Here's a link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/07/AR2007090702049.html

The problem with republicans saying they have prevented so many attacks is that it suits them so well politically. It does come in very handy, doesn't it? "Vote on us, or someone is going to bomb your house". And you, because you're an ignorant fascist son of a bitch, buy this crap. It's like Lisa's rock scaring away tigres. But you're oh so scared and your pants is full of crap and all you're thinking is: how can I keep the big bogeyman away, because I fear he's going to rape me hard.

But do tell me: how many big terrorist attacks have actually happend on American soil and who was in charge when they happened? If anything, I would vote Obama. Especially because a lot of possible terrorists would be all the more dangerous if they saw McCain in charge.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
if they were for real, they wouldn't have gotten ten year jail sentences...
This bullshit really annoys me and I think Vinman is one of the biggest morons on the face of the earth. That one would still believe in stories that are obviously used to induce fear so that one has a political advantage is beyond me. Like I've said before, first it was The Communist, now it's The Terrorist. And Vinman is still into this. I don't understand how anyone can be that stupid.

But let's assume that there are so so many terrorists. Not just fifty or sixty that pose a serious threat (this is the reality obviously), but thousands. Now which presidential candidate would be most likely to annoy these terrorists. Would it be McCain or Obama? Before you go into defense questions, you might want to think about this, you ignorant fascist son of a bitch.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Actually, libertarians think taxes constitute government violence against its citizens, cause if you don't pay they put you in jail. But then if you ask them do you think the police and military should be privatized they say no. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)