US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (5 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He also said some really negative things about Lebanon just now in the debates referring to the bombing of the Marines in Lebanon talking about how Lebanon killed 300 Marines. So clearly he is not too nice about Lebanon. Basically calling Lebanese terrorists....He sure loves the Lebanese.
Yeah I heard that. He didn't call Lebanese terrorists. He considers Hezbollah as Terrorists though.

Anyway, there's no difference between him and Obama much when it comes to the middle east, they're both planning to strike Iran pretty soon. But what I like about Mc Cain is that he has warned the Syrians not to intervene and leave Lebanese alone in more than one occasion.

Anyway, as Lebanese I'm looking forward for Mc Cain, I don't care how he sees the Middle East, If he sees it as "Terrorist" or "Sexy people", all I care for is taking that SOB Bashar Assad and Ahmadi Najjad ASAP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Only chance that will happen is there is a regional war that comprises several countries, starting with Iran. I don't think anybody wants that... :shifty:
I know that. I'm just saying that out of my frustration. I just can't swallow the idea of the Iranians financing Hezbollah while Syrians (Regime) not being punished for killing Rafik Hariri.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah I heard that. He didn't call Lebanese terrorists. He considers Hezbollah as Terrorists though.

Anyway, there's no difference between him and Obama much when it comes to the middle east, they're both planning to strike Iran pretty soon. But what I like about Mc Cain is that he has warned the Syrians not to intervene and leave Lebanese alone in more than one occasion.

Anyway, as Lebanese I'm looking forward for Mc Cain, I don't care how he sees the Middle East, If he sees it as "Terrorist" or "Sexy people", all I care for is taking that SOB Bashar Assad and Ahmadi Najjad ASAP.
He never mentioned Hezbollah in that statement which was key. He did not do it. So to the normal American person, they will now think that Lebanon is responsible for that. The Marines have a negative association with Lebanon because of those bombings even if you think they do not. He helped support that negative opinion of Lebanon.

I know that. I'm just saying that out of my frustration. I just can't swallow the idea of the Iranians financing Hezbollah while Syrians (Regime) not being punished for killing Rafik Hariri.
He won't do a thing to stop that as frustrating as that is. He will treat Lebanon just like it was treated under Bush. If you thought that was good then you will love McCain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)