US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (44 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ford?!?! Seriously. Ye of Michigan football fame, sharing a name with the owner of the Lions and the automotive namesake, and you think Texas??

You're pulling our legs here...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
yes because the great states of pennsylvania and west virginia are a core competency of this country
Maybe, but at least we don't have retards who want to break away from the nation.

Last time I checked, Texas was that fattest state, so once they secede perhaps we can then retake them over and use their citizens' fat as fuel for heating our homes.

Boone Pickens is a fucking genius. :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ford?!?! Seriously. Ye of Michigan football fame, sharing a name with the owner of the Lions and the automotive namesake, and you think Texas??

You're pulling our legs here...
gerald ford

i could be wrong though

Maybe, but at least we don't have retards who want to break away from the nation.

Last time I checked, Texas was that fattest state, so once they secede perhaps we can then retake them over and use their citizens' fat as fuel for heating our homes.

Boone Pickens is a fucking genius. :tup:
c'mon andrew, i know you can come up with a better argument than obese ppl.

with all the mountain men and militia groups from both those states combined, there could be a nice lil revolution that would last about 7 hours until they reach a metropolitan area where "God's Plan" would come to a speedy end.

i hate the south probably more than any of you but you can't deny that texas is one of the strongest states in the union. i don't see WV or PA producing great american politicians... oh wait ... have we crowned biden as great yet?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i hate the south probably more than any of you but you can't deny that texas is one of the strongest states in the union. i don't see WV or PA producing great american politicians... oh wait ... have we crowned biden as great yet?
So the Bush family, Ross Perot and Karl Rove are great politicians now?

My stance stands. Please secede. :inter:

Apr 12, 2004
gerald ford

i could be wrong though

c'mon andrew, i know you can come up with a better argument than obese ppl.

with all the mountain men and militia groups from both those states combined, there could be a nice lil revolution that would last about 7 hours until they reach a metropolitan area where "God's Plan" would come to a speedy end.

1) Ever been to Pittsburgh? It's metropolitan, but it's not NON-redneck. It's like a redneck central, Philly would be the only problem, plus your tactics are off. True WV's would snipe any metropolitan area dead before anything and there aren't any real metropolitan areas in WV......
2) You're retarded.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bürkε;1767034 said:
1) Ever been to Pittsburgh? It's metropolitan, but it's not NON-redneck. It's like a redneck central, Philly would be the only problem, plus your tactics are off. True WV's would snipe any metropolitan area dead before anything and there aren't any real metropolitan areas in WV......
2) You're retarded.
what tactics are you talking about?

the both of you need to leave your little bubbles and then come talk to me.

i've been to the burgh, allentown, berwick, wilkes-barre, wheeling, bethelehem, hazleton and a bunch of other places but i am not the one who makes over-the-top comments about suggesting a state to secede.

if you don't find that dumb then you obviously are as ignorant and small-minded as the people of your respective states are stereotyped to be

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bürkε;1767039 said:
Texas gave us nothing but oil and football players, one is dried up, the other can't read. You figure it out.
i won't bother asking you about the great number of significant contributions the legendary state of West Virginia has given to the union

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
sure thing, i'll start the paperwork first thing in the morning :rolleyes:

once again your logic...
It must be said: the last thing you want to mention in today's world is Texas and politicians. That's not the best way to win an argument.

Looking at our current reality, I would have traded the state of Texas along with the Bush family to Mexico for Rafa Marquez and a few Coronas. That would have been an excellent trade to safeguard against the destructive Bush force on this nation.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

i've been to the burgh, allentown, berwick, wilkes-barre, wheeling, bethelehem, hazleton and a bunch of other places but i am not the one who makes over-the-top comments about suggesting a state to secede.

if you don't find that dumb then you obviously are as ignorant and small-minded as the people of your respective states are stereotyped to be
Again, I'm just agreeing with some of your fellow Texans. It was their ideas, not mine.

Apr 12, 2004

:lol2:

Yea I've never been anywhere.

....and it's not over-ther-top, it's actually founded. Ask Andy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It must be said: the last thing you want to mention in today's world is Texas and politicians. That's not the best way to win an argument.

Looking at our current reality, I would have traded the state of Texas along with the Bush family to Mexico for Rafa Marquez and a few Coronas. That would have been an excellent trade to safeguard against the destructive Bush force on this nation.
texans were not the only ones who voted and of the bush administrations (sr or dubya). it takes a nation of millions buddy, so again you need to get out of your little bubble so you can see that.

and until you realize that your comments regarding the request of secession of a state in the union is utterly ridiculous, you lose all credibility in this argument as well.

you're smarter than that dude

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
texans were not the only ones who voted and of the bush administrations (sr or dubya). it takes a nation of millions buddy, so again you need to get out of your little bubble so you can see that.

and until you realize that your comments regarding the request of secession of a state in the union is utterly ridiculous, you lose all credibility in this argument as well.

you're smarter than that dude
Again, it's not my request, it is the request of a bunch of Texans. I'm just spurring them on because I don't really give a toss. Although I do wish they seceded about 20 years ago.

Lets dissect this idea for a moment. Why would Texas be "better off" seceding from the United States? Well lets see, first of all, Texas has very little natural resources besides oil and natural gas. They have a lot of exposure on their borders to Mexico and also to their now angry Liberal terrorists to the North. Texas' two main cities are industrial powerhouses without much financial capability, with one of the two being the statistically fattest city on earth. The increase in the size of their citizens will increase the amount of biogas in the atmosphere, thus contributing to global warming. Natural resources such as coal, wood, steel and gold would no longer be shipped across the border to the nation of Texas, so building complexes out of those materials would no longer be feasible. Good luck rebuilding in the aftermath of hurricanes. Citizens of Texas will have to eventually build their homes out of adobe while every single asset they have co-owned by the US government will be seized.

OK, you're right, Dru. It would be ridiculous. But so damn funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)