US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
well she can suck him, and then he won't vote for her still MUAHAHAHA its win win baby!

I didn't mind McCain until palin rocked up. She endorses teaching young teenagers creationism rather than sex education. Well look how it worked for her daughter! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realise she's a fucking idiot. Unfortunately republicans don't even have 1/50 of the brain of a gold fish (why they're so keen on repeating history).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
oops. misclick on the poll here.

I hope this won't happen too much in November :D

Could anyone remove my vote, if that's even possible

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My biggest beef with Republicans is how they mock community and national service as if it means nothing. The straight up laughed at anyone who's ever volunteered in their community, spoke at a Town Hall meeting, or given up a year or more of their life to complete service in a program like Peace Corps or Americorps. That's really disheartening that a Presidential candidate can mock the contributions of his citizens on national television and get away with it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I went for McCain, mainly since no-one else has.

I'm not that bothered who wins the election, but I have a sneaky feeling that McCain will win.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I went for McCain, mainly since no-one else has.

I'm not that bothered who wins the election, but I have a sneaky feeling that McCain will win.
I think he will, too. The people in this country are too dumb to see through the bullshit, especially when you have a Repub party propagating fear all over the place. The dummies will vote for fighting terrorists/religion/weapons rights over more important concerns.

I've never seen so much propaganda by one party in my lifetime. It has to be compared to something Hitler would propagate.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think he will, too. The people in this country are too dumb to see through the bullshit, especially when you have a Repub party propagating fear all over the place. The dummies will vote for fighting terrorists/religion/weapons rights over more important concerns.

I've never seen so much propaganda by one party in my lifetime. It has to be compared to something Hitler would propagate.
I'm not surprised.

I'm used to watching BBC news, which is required to be neutral, and I would have to say that a lot of the media coverage came across as pretty pro-Obama, so the Republicans probably feel they have to do something.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Obama owns the media

dont believe me ? then turn on the television

don't hate on GWB, he was better than gore and kerry
totally agree

I hate polls where everyone can't see who I voted for. Ruins the fun.
we already know who you voted for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)