US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tahir, why on Earth was I warned for this post?

This is my opinion FFS.
:lol2: I don't dish out warnings for opinions. It's for the fine language you used, one or two f-bombs can be ignored but this was a bit much. Common, I thought we were passed this :depressed

btw, I was at the Harrisburg PA Farm Show Complex all weekend and the dorm I was talking about was the Penn State Harrisburg Campus; right next to Harrisburg International Airport. I assume that's not the campus you go to, right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2: I don't dish out warnings for opinions. It's for the fine language you used, one or two f-bombs can be ignored but this was a bit much. Common, I thought we were passed this :depressed

btw, I was at the Harrisburg PA Farm Show Complex all weekend and the dorm I was talking about was the Penn State Harrisburg Campus; right next to Harrisburg International Airport. I assume that's not the campus you go to, right?
Nah, I go to the main campus 80 miles Northwest.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I love it how McCain says he's going to be the President who changes our energy policies and will allow us to start moving on to other sources of energy such as wind, solar, et cetera when he has claimed himself he doesn't know much about economics or energy economics.

These claims are just the typical claims that never end up happening. This country is in no position to just switch to cheaper energy overnight. Petroleum is here to stay until there's no more of it left.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I just heard that one of the advisors of McCain said that a terrorist attack would cost Obama victory cuz apparently Americans have more faith in McCain
he also noticed that the murder of Butto was a plus for McCain during the nomination
so basically he said that he wished for another 9/11 to hand McCain the job

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow talk about brainwashed...
He must be a physics major or something... like bombs can only be placed in the basement... or Halliburton doesn't get any commission in Iraq. :shifty:

This guy is just "another stupid motherf*cker out on the curb."

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

When you think about the physics behind this, or just don't think about it at all and just look at the damage on the actual infrastructure of the Pentagon, it brings up questions. You know, like I aren't there any noticeable indents that resemble aircraft wings on the side of the place? It's just one massive hole. Wouldn't that hole be much more massive if an actual 757 hit it?

At first I thought this was a bunch of crap but now I think this is real stuff here. Weird stuff.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There is a group on Facebook whose name happens to be, "Texas to Secede From the United States." The group is filled with a bunch of right-wingers from Texas complaining about the Liberal terrorists to the North, stating that Texas would be better off as their own entity, citing some really crazy guy who was a "full-blooded Texan" born in Virginia.

Now lets break this down here. Why would Texas be "better off" seceding from the United States? Well lets see, first of all, Texas has very little natural resources besides oil and natural gas. They have a lot of exposure on their borders to Mexico and also to their now angry Liberal terrorists to the North. Texas' two main cities are industrial powerhouses without much financial capability, with one of the two being the statistically fattest city on earth. Natural resources such as coal, wood, steel and gold would no longer be shipped across the border to the nation of Texas, so building complexes out of those materials would no longer be feasible. Citizens of Texas will have to eventually build their homes out of adobe while every single asset they have co-owned by the US government will be seized.

So yeah, good job Texas. Great idea. Please do it because you're really the biggest piece of shit in this nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)