US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (8 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stupid Hillary fans still harping on the sexism issue. As if nobody would vote against Obama because he's black. Watching a bitch on MSNBC right now who is saying she will vote for McCain just because her Hillary didn't get the vote. Christ, talk about dogs.

These different, absolutely ridiculous feuds could be the downfall for Obama. I'm still thinking he could lose this election just because some people here are unable to think logically.
I still fault Ralph Nader and his 2000 election voters for killing more innocent people than the past several administrations combined.

Hopefully I won't have to do the same in the future for Hillary supporters.

No, his downfall will be electoral fraud.
No, a bullet. Combine it with Andy's post below. It's the Second Amendment's Right to Shoot A Black President.

Perhaps. Like I said, I don't rule out anything here. But seriously, you should see some of the people here who hold these ridiculous grudges over people. Race, sex, et cetera, no holds barred. But what gets me are those who vote for guns and this false security of "safety against terror."

Most of the people that will vote Republican are voting for the right to bear arms and safety. The first one ridiculously unnecessary, the second a farce. Chances of dying in a terrorist attack in this country are less than winning the lottery. So the issues here form sort of a paradox, don't they?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still fault Ralph Nader and his 2000 election voters for killing more innocent people than the past several administrations combined.

Hopefully I won't have to do the same in the future for Hillary supporters.
I never understood those folks. Really weird, voting for a guy you know isn't going to win. I mean, why not write in somebody crazy, like Gary Busey for President? That would be much more fun.

No, a bullet. Combine it with Andy's post below. It's the Second Amendment's Right to Shoot A Black President.
I think about that sometimes. Obama basically has a target painted on his chest with some of these whackos here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Perhaps. Like I said, I don't rule out anything here. But seriously, you should see some of the people here who hold these ridiculous grudges over people. Race, sex, et cetera, no holds barred. But what gets me are those who vote for guns and this false security of "safety against terror."

Most of the people that will vote Republican are voting for the right to bear arms and safety. The first one ridiculously unnecessary, the second a farce. Chances of dying in a terrorist attack in this country are less than winning the lottery. So the issues here form sort of a paradox, don't they?
Time and time again it is proven that weapons do not make any environment safer. Some people are just idiots I guess. The whole terrorism thing is pure indoctrination. Sure, it's done in a subtle way, but it's still indoctrination. People with an above average intelligence have no problems seeing what's really going on, but the poorly educated have.

I never understood those folks. Really weird, voting for a guy you know isn't going to win. I mean, why not write in somebody crazy, like Gary Busey for President? That would be much more fun.

I think about that sometimes. Obama basically has a target painted on his chest with some of these whackos here.

It sounds a bit odd, but it would be better for him to get shot than to lose because of fraud. If he actually got shot, I think we would see a lot of Americans change their minds about certain issues.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I won't talk about which candidate has the best program as I don't know anything about that but if you just take a look at the two
how on earth is a senile war veteran supposed to run a country?
he can't even get on the stairs without help, doesn't know Iran from Iraq and probably won't make it for the full four years.
On the other side you have a relatively young, energetic man who can change the view of the world about America.
I'm sure he can open doors merely by his backgroung and color.
Exactly what will prevent him from winning the elections.
America face a historical chance to change but they will probably keep on going on a road Bush took right into a next world war.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How many houses you got?? UHHMMM ....OBAMA IS A THIEF! Your politicians annoy me.

Obama can just lie and say he will let the hicks shoot each other, and then go back on it.... or is this not possible? Our old prime minister made false promises all the time!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I won't talk about which candidate has the best program as I don't know anything about that but if you just take a look at the two
how on earth is a senile war veteran supposed to run a country?
he can't even get on the stairs without help, doesn't know Iran from Iraq and probably won't make it for the full four years.
On the other side you have a relatively young, energetic man who can change the view of the world about America.
I'm sure he can open doors merely by his backgroung and color.
Exactly what will prevent him from winning the elections.
America face a historical chance to change but they will probably keep on going on a road Bush took right into a next world war.
John McCain for President is pretty much shambolic in my opinion. If I wanted to piss people off, I would make a case that John McCain should not be allowed to be President because he's probably mentally unstable after spending time in his Hanoi Hilton.

Sure, McCain served the US Military with honor, but that doesn't make him have "good" judgement. 65% of people here believe that McCain is more suited to handle the Russia-Georgia conflict than Obama. :wth: I mean, the guy doesn't know the difference between Iran and Iraq, so what the fuck does he know about GEORGIA or ARMENIA? But yet we have the morons here putting so much stake into McCain's supposed foreign relations experience that it's corrupting the whole election and becoming one of the biggest farces I've ever seen.

Sometimes I question myself saying, "why do I waste time voting anyway?" My vote is just cancelled out by thousands of other idiots out there, so what's the point? If you fools want to run this country into the ground, whatever.

If McCain wins this election I may not bother voting again. No point.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andries, what really boggles my mind (and people such as Greg or any other sane, intelligent life-form) is why some people put so much emphasis in supporting the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. Like I said before, I'd probably say approximately 30% of the voters in this nation hold the 2nd Amendment to be either the most important right or one of the top three most important rights to being an American. For some, it's seemingly more important than even the 1st Amendment.

I cannot fathom why people think like this. That stupid 2nd Amendment was written purposely for a time when there was no armed forces, just militias of townsmen who would protect the burgeoning new country. But now the stupid Amendment is being misinterpreted time and time again. Just a few months ago the Supreme Court made it easier to purchase a firearm. :wth:

Canada has probably just as many firearm owners per capita as the US, yet they do not have very much gun violence. So why do we? Instinctively I'd say that the problem must lie with the culture and what has been bred into us over the years. Of course to the feeble mind they would label me an unpatriotic bastard for my verbiage. Pff, so be it.

I really do not understand these people.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Funny how our government set up those missile sites in Poland, strategically located close to Russia and also far enough from Iran so their missiles couldn't strike the place.

The last time some shit like tis happened, in Cuba, we were on the brink of obliteration.

This real news site is very good.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope the Czechs reject it.

Obama might even announce his running mate tonight. I think the plan is he's sending out texts to various supporters with the news, so watch out for breaking news shit later perhaps. That texting stuff is huge for their campaign so I don't think they'll do it at the DNC.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I hope the Czechs reject it.

Obama might even announce his running mate tonight. I think the plan is he's sending out texts to various supporters with the news, so watch out for breaking news shit later perhaps. That texting stuff is huge for their campaign so I don't think they'll do it at the DNC.
He's texting his homies? :D

I read on BBC that he might pull out a wild card by selecting Hilary or Al Gore.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah he is apparently going to send out a text naming his runningmate to the supporters. Not sure if I'll get one or not, don't remember.

Al Gore is a no go and Hillary is unlikely but still possible. An Obama-Hillary ticket is a for sure win in November.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wasnt this extremely common news already?

There has been noise about this for the last year, of Russia diplomatically huffing and puffing about the US putting a radar with the Czechs and missiles with the Poles (more or less forced it on them weither the people agree or not, its not made official yet, but its a foregone conclusion there is no option to reject, non of these minor countries can...), basically to monitor and aim at Russia. While openly saying they are made to protect Europe from Iran (quite bewildering, that Iran would be a threat...).

Everyone was saying Russia cant do anything about overt provocations like these, and that they can only make diplomatic noise, but diplomacy is useless without any muscle, which Russia doesnt have anymore. Been hearing it on and off for the last year. I guess Russia found a way to flex her muscles?

One of your former Generals wisely said, even though Russia arent squeky clean, that the kind of clear provocation the US are doing in their backyard, with their neighbouring countries, is exactly like what the Soviets did in Cuba in our backyard. That people shouldnt be so suprised of Russias actions in terms of real politiks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wasnt this extremely common news already?

There has been noise about this for the last year, of Russia diplomatically huffing and puffing about the US putting a radar with the Czechs and missiles with the Poles (more or less forced it on them weither the people agree or not), basically to monitor and aim at Russia. While openly saying they are made to protect Europe from Iran (quite bewildering, that Iran would be a threat...).

Everyone was saying Russia cant do anything about overt provocations like these, and that they can only make diplomatic noise, but diplomacy is useless without any muscle, which Russia doesnt have anymore. Been hearing it on and off for the last year. I guess Russia found a way to flex her muscles?
You don't hear much about this topic in the media in this country. And when it is presented, the radar and missile systems are portrayed as a glorious safeguard for Western nations. Nobody understands the consequences of setting up these "glorious safeguards" and how the last time such idiocy presented itself we almost blew a few hundred holes in the earth.

Russia is still capable of creating a lot of havoc. If they wanted to, they could go into Kazakhstan and secure the oil fields there without anything more than stern warnings and US Battleships sailing into the Black Sea. But this possible conflict here is seemingly totally our fault. Polish citizens could potentially feel the brunt of our actions, which is what usually happens to the innocent people we always fuck over.

Russia is still in Georgia today and they're not pulling out.

Osman by the way, do you think the Illuminati is potentially for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)