US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (7 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinni, just to let you know, I just saw a bio on Detroit SWAT personnel and it was pretty interesting. Just to let you know, I respect you guys who serve the community and don't misuse your privileges. :pint:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Vince Foster shot himself in the back of the head, with both hands bound behind his back, and then threw the gun some 20 ft. away. These are facts, as the police ruled it a suicide.

Hils Clinton pulled that fucking trigger, I've been saying it for 14 years.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thx, Martin.

Did you catch the Phoenix landing just now? Man, leave it to NASA to make everything about science and engineering look as boring as ^#%$.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What happened to the first one? The usual story? You bring it in, mechanic has one look at it "you know what, iz gunna cost more to fixn than just buy a new one". Fairly soon Mars will be a parking lot.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The goal of the NASA scientists being to bring it back for repairs to hopefully detect if the engine knock is, in fact, water vapor.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zell Fucking Miller????????????

You mean the guy who spoke at the GOP National Convention in 2004 and said that a Democrat in the White House would have the Islamic Terrorists in control of the US? The guy who said, "You want Bin Laden deciding our national security issues? I want Bush" ? That guy.

I would put a bullet in his head, personally, if any Democrat ever forgot that shit and put him on a ticket. Any ticket.
I love Zell Miller he's the shit. A true Southern Democrat.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I would put two bullets in his head, friend.

Enron, what were you thinking???
That Zell Miller would add great conservative balance to the ticket. That's a list of the most conservative democrats I could think of off the top of my head. He's a 80/20 guy, like Al Sharpton. 80% of the stuff Miller says is garbage, but 20% of it makes a lot of sense. And 20% is a lot better than we are getting now. And really how much power does the VP have anyway? He's basically there to get you through the election and then reside over the Senate with his "pretty pretty princess" wand.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
That Zell Miller would add great conservative balance to the ticket. That's a list of the most conservative democrats I could think of off the top of my head. He's a 80/20 guy, like Al Sharpton. 80% of the stuff Miller says is garbage, but 20% of it makes a lot of sense. And 20% is a lot better than we are getting now. And really how much power does the VP have anyway? He's basically there to get you through the election and then reside over the Senate with his "pretty pretty princess" wand.
Bill Richardson is really the only logical choice for Obama to select. Besides, I heard that being a pretty pretty princess is a full time gig.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinny, how often do you deal with this kind of motorists?:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog&feature=related

Also is it true that cops never give other cops tickets for speeding?
the motorist was a Bill Clinton fan.....doesnt that say enough ??

yes...I deal with wack-jobs like this from time to time, and most of the time they dont just walk away with a ticket, but end up being locked up

and to answer you other question- usually, cops dont give other cops tickets (we talked about this before, and seven was so mad about this, he started foaming at the mouth :p)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinny, how often do you deal with this kind of motorists?:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog&feature=related
I want those 5 minutes of my life back. :(

the motorist was a Bill Clinton fan.....doesnt that say enough ??
He talked with a George W accent, though. ;)

Alisa Miller: Why we know less than ever about the world

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/248

US news media is at an all time low in quality apparently, just in the days when people are obsessed about news, how ironic.
God, I hate f*$%ing "TED". That's a failed discount airline spinoff, not an online media play.

It seems that most of the stuff posted on TED wants to be cerebral but yet consists of vacuous nothings. Like that 18-minute rant by Clifford Stoll. Talk about embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)