US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's it. Can we create the "Death to False Christians" party?
"God sent Katrina to New Orleans because they like gay people too much."

"God sent terrorists here to punish us for our sins."

So wait, let me get this straight. Christians need to defeat Muslims because they are evil and adhere to a fake God. Okay, I get it. But then why would God, someone who supposedly hates Muslim extremists, send those people to kill us?

Wouldn't that mean God is an ally with the terrorists?!

:lol2: Nice logic, you moron.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's it. Can we create the "Death to False Christians" party?
Sounds like pretentious football fans trying to out the "fake" supporters. How do you determine who's real or fake, what are the criteria? How can you disqualify someone who insists that they are a true believer? Faith is faith, everyone has a right to believe. Crackpots who say this nonsense are no less "worthy" believers than anyone else, if they claim it.

Jun 13, 2007

So wait, let me get this straight. Christians need to defeat Muslims because they are evil and adhere to a fake God. Okay, I get it. But then why would God, someone who supposedly hates Muslim extremists, send those people to kill us?

Christians in America have to be the most moronic people alive.

Apr 12, 2004

Christians in America have to be the most moronic people alive.
You took the words out of my mouth.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
all talking that H. clinton will win in West Virginia but its not enough for her since obama have a big lead and she is in debt too since she is raising money to continue in the next states.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just got done voting. And I have come to one conclusion. Old people are slow and do not want to get slutty for some Sobe Life Waters.
:lol2:

Sounds like pretentious football fans trying to out the "fake" supporters. How do you determine who's real or fake, what are the criteria? How can you disqualify someone who insists that they are a true believer? Faith is faith, everyone has a right to believe. Crackpots who say this nonsense are no less "worthy" believers than anyone else, if they claim it.
And hence the problem with Islamic extremists bent on destruction.

But hey -- if some Christians can claim theirs is the true religion and all others are heathen deserving of death, but that same token I can make as legitimate a claim that they are all false Christians deserving of death. Neither argument can be proven, so why not toss it out there to at least f*ck with their xenophobic little minds.

Hillary already won West Virginia, Rijkaard-boy.
On a per-capita basis, sure. But on a per-tooth basis, Obama won in a landslide.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
And hence the problem with Islamic extremists bent on destruction.

But hey -- if some Christians can claim theirs is the true religion and all others are heathen deserving of death, but that same token I can make as legitimate a claim that they are all false Christians deserving of death. Neither argument can be proven, so why not toss it out there to at least f*ck with their xenophobic little minds.
You have an adorable mind :D

Jun 13, 2007
Well, many Christians are indeed very moronic. I wouldn't say all of them are though.
Christian extremists are the ones that are moronic. Any extremist of any cause or religion is moronic actually. Most Christians in the world acknowledge Jesus with their lips and deny him with their lifestyle, that's what annoys me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)