US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (3 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so he wants Americans to pay a certain percentage extra every time they fill up their cars at the pump correct? (what's the percentage anyway?)

and what was his reasoning behind it? I can see only 1 reason that could potentially justify this act.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
does this guy have a real chance of getting elected? I may be wrong, but it seems that McCain appeals more to the conservative Christian mostly middle aged and up people, while someone like Obama appeals more to the younger more liberal group.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol2:

Those bastards!

I'm with you on that, Holmes.

ßöмßäяðîëя;1634309 said:
No, exactly opposite, he wants to make the tax nonexistent for one day. Which, therefore, would make the price of gas go up in general for those couple of days.

It's more dumb than fucking your mom because you hate your grandfather.
It's basically bribing us with our own money. A common Republican strategy over the years has been "when in doubt, bribe them with their own money". Even better when that bribe symbolically sounds good but really amounts to about $4.14 per person per year. Then the candidate gets to go around touting their "economic stimulus package" as a result ... resulting in a boom in Slim Jim sales at 7-Elevens across the country.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
maybe you were too young to remember, but who was public enemy number one back then, when you were still being burped and changed by your parents ?? The answer is the Soviet Union, the only country at the time that had multiple nukes aimed at us, ready to go at a seconds notice. Bin Laden was fighting against the Soviets, so we assisted him, kinda like what the USSR and China did to us when we were fighting in Vietnam
By that time the Soviet Union were pretty much dead. Their nukes probably didn't even function. One hypothesis is that you guys also knew about it. You just needed an enemy. The Soviet Union was nowhere near a threat for the US and you fucking know it, Vin, so don't make stuff up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not that he could fake it anyway, but what I like about McCain he is constantly admits he knows zip about anything to do with economy, has zero knowledge on those kinda matter.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
By that time the Soviet Union were pretty much dead. Their nukes probably didn't even function. One hypothesis is that you guys also knew about it. You just needed an enemy. The Soviet Union was nowhere near a threat for the US and you fucking know it, Vin, so don't make stuff up.
what a load of bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)