US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (94 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The reason why we don't hear anything about McCain's ignorant fucktards is because they happen to be WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS. Nobody wants to castigate those retards, but ohhh, when a black guy says something is wrong with white America, that's racism.

Get the fuck out of here. And fuck white Christian America.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Taxes weren't that bad, Bin Laden wasn't ignored, the China issue dates back to a past Presidency, but hey we're selling our bits and pieces to China these days so what's it matter?
I'm sorry...were you paying them then ?? Arent you 20 or 21 years old ?

How about we thank the Republicans once again for giving Osama money and then using him as a CIA informant, thus protecting him.

Who did that you might wonder?

That dead imbecile REAGAN, Vinni.
maybe you were too young to remember, but who was public enemy number one back then, when you were still being burped and changed by your parents ?? The answer is the Soviet Union, the only country at the time that had multiple nukes aimed at us, ready to go at a seconds notice. Bin Laden was fighting against the Soviets, so we assisted him, kinda like what the USSR and China did to us when we were fighting in Vietnam

The reason why we don't hear anything about McCain's ignorant fucktards is because they happen to be WHITE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS. Nobody wants to castigate those retards, but ohhh, when a black guy says something is wrong with white America, that's racism.

Get the fuck out of here. And fuck white Christian America.
for the umpteenth time, I dont give a rats ass about Mc Cain, and I'm not a conservative Christian....and I think you have the racism issue backwards

You forget all too easy that whenever anyone says anything against Obama, or blacks in general, its considered racism....get off the campus and open your eyes !!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm sorry...were you paying them then ?? Arent you 20 or 21 years old ?
Actually Vinnie I am 16 years old. Yes I did pay taxes in 1999 and 2000. I also pay taxes now. The way I see it is government programs aren't free and wars don't get funded on hopes and dreams. If it's a choice between paying a little more during tax season or going into debt to potential enemies, I'll pay a little more taxes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
maybe you were too young to remember, but who was public enemy number one back then, when you were still being burped and changed by your parents ?? The answer is the Soviet Union, the only country at the time that had multiple nukes aimed at us, ready to go at a seconds notice. Bin Laden was fighting against the Soviets, so we assisted him, kinda like what the USSR and China did to us when we were fighting in Vietnam
So it's okey dokey to give someone who isn't exactly your friend millions of dollars plus aid when you don't know what the hell that person is capable of? The fact is, the Republicans are the ones who brought Osama Bin Laden to power, not Bill Clinton. The only blame that can be placed on the latter in terms of Osama is that Bill didn't have enough power to get the CIA to kill one of their better informants.

As a Republican, you lot should take more responsibility. If I was any angrier right now I could make an argument that Reagan and his Republican retards were responsible for 9/11, but I'll kind today.

for the umpteenth time, I dont give a rats ass about Mc Cain, and I'm not a conservative Christian....and I think you have the racism issue backwards

You forget all too easy that whenever anyone says anything against Obama, or blacks in general, its considered racism....get off the campus and open your eyes !!!
So you don't give a rat's ass about McCain. All right. So why on God's green earth do you care about what some strange black reverend says?

I'm trying to understand why you're making such a big deal out of this issue while not paying attention to anything that some other extremists out there are preaching. But then again, that Wright guy is probably all that Fix News talks about nowadays, so potentially I understand now.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
My school just released this great study. It claims Conservatives are happier than Liberals. It was actually really interesting at first I was like "How retarded, Liberals are just as happy." I kept on reading and it mentioned that Conservatives also were more likely to justify inequalities. They could care less about people who have less opportunity than them as long as they are getting what they want.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080507/sc_livescience/conservativeshappierthanliberals

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Do you guys regurarly watch Jon Stewart? If so, probably already seen the gems he pulled about the fuss and media propaganda about the weirdo reverend, he really does "the funneh!" brilliantly mashed up with "ze truth" ;) :D Watch:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=utV7HQYEcCc

Corious media coverage :lol: While suprise suprise, there is nothing on this guy who is a dime a dozen amongst powerful inner circle conservatists/republicans:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSgODtmOM1c&feature=related

"Well Jon you have to understand, Billy Graham is soft spoken grand fatherly guy, clean cut, wears a nice suit, articulate..(Jon: White.)...Really? I hadnt noticed."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I abhor how all these politicians keep saying, "we are held hostage by foreign oil."

No we are not, you goddamn morons. The United States is the primary reason for the fact that a barrel of crude is $120 right now for various reasons, ranging from our stranglehold over the Middle East that cause supply concerns and the fact that the AMERICAN speculators at the NYMEX can control the market at times. Don't give me this bullshit that foreigners are the reason for high oil prices. We go invade oil rich nations and the indigenous people try to ward us off by blowing up the pipelines they know we're there for.

So shut the hell about that crap already, and stop arguing over your economically-idiotic 'gas tax holiday' plan that even you Obama supported prior to your candidacy. It's inane, so shut up about it already.

Just face it, politicians. The only way to lower prices is to STOP BURNING up petroleum. Of course we cannot rely on you goons to stop using your private jets though.

has nothing to do with any of the elements you mentioned the main reason while sky-rocketted over the past year(over 87% appreciation) is the fed constantly lowering the rates. Add on to that their stupid strategy to devalue the dollar to postpone this recession. oh and btw today was a real bad for some and tomorrow will be just as bad

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
has nothing to do with any of the elements you mentioned the main reason while sky-rocketted over the past year(over 87% appreciation) is the fed constantly lowering the rates. Add on to that their stupid strategy to devalue the dollar to postpone this recession. oh and btw today was a real bad for some and tomorrow will be just as bad
Don't agree. Of course the evaluation of the dollar due to the FED lowering rates has some effect, but come on, man. Where the hell is all this instability coming from?

The US dollar was up today, but oil was up as well. That shows you both entities are not indirectly proportional. The reason why crude is so high right now is because of demand from other nations and instability in other nations, nothing else. The reason why we have so HIGH crude prices in the first place is because of our actions in the middle east. As soon as we went into Iraq and Afghanistan, the prices went up. This isn't brain surgery here, dawg. Even I can understand this and I'm an undergrad.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't agree. Of course the evaluation of the dollar due to the FED lowering rates has some effect, but come on, man. Where the hell is all this instability coming from?

The US dollar was up today, but oil was up as well. That shows you both entities are not indirectly proportional. The reason why crude is so high right now is because of demand from other nations and instability in other nations, nothing else. The reason why we have so HIGH crude prices in the first place is because of our actions in the middle east. As soon as we went into Iraq and Afghanistan, the prices went up. This isn't brain surgery here, dawg. Even I can understand this and I'm an undergrad.
:) i clearly cant talk semiotics in traffic school my bad sorry

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This link is longer and better:

You gotta love the invention of cameras. Hey, they didnt atleast shoot them 50 times just for coming out a night club.

The biggiest gang in the world acting like a gang and lashing out on behalf on their own. Primitive psychology, you drill them to think as such, cant be too suprised they act as such, even if its the bad apples and they in general are supposed to be above it.

I wonder what went through their heads, usually its one or a couple of cops, and they are easily pointed as isolated incident, but man is it unique to see 20 cops kicking and punching in unison.

Jan 7, 2004
Do you guys regurarly watch Jon Stewart? If so, probably already seen the gems he pulled about the fuss and media propaganda about the weirdo reverend, he really does "the funneh!" brilliantly mashed up with "ze truth" ;) :D Watch:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=utV7HQYEcCc

Corious media coverage :lol: While suprise suprise, there is nothing on this guy who is a dime a dozen amongst powerful inner circle conservatists/republicans:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sSgODtmOM1c&feature=related

"Well Jon you have to understand, Billy Graham is soft spoken grand fatherly guy, clean cut, wears a nice suit, articulate..(Jon: White.)...Really? I hadnt noticed."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fuckin' viacom

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
This link is longer and better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5wQ7Howmn8

You gotta love the invention of cameras. Hey, they didnt atleast shoot them 50 times just for coming out a night club.

The biggiest gang in the world acting like a gang and lashing out on behalf on their own. Primitive psychology, you drill them to think as such, cant be too suprised they act as such, even if its the bad apples and they in general are supposed to be above it.

I wonder what went through their heads, usually its one or a couple of cops, and they are easily pointed as isolated incident, but man is it unique to see 20 cops kicking and punching in unison.
Some of them take the time to go around kicking and punching each one of them.

All cops aren't bad and I'm not gonna sit here and say that they're brainwashed this way, but they are given the shaft because they have to deal with the shit the government has created. Just listen to Immortal Technique (special mention to Burke and Eazy) Add on that they're not paid enough and we have ourselves a legitimized gang.

No excuse though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Taxes weren't that bad, Bin Laden wasn't ignored, the China issue dates back to a past Presidency, but hey we're selling our bits and pieces to China these days so what's it matter?
:lol: Frigging everybody and their mother was a dot com millionaire, and the most you can complain about is the taxes.

A one-legged beggar from Calcutta should piss on anyone's head for thinking that taxes were a major issue. Except it's summer, and you need to retain all the liquids you've got...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)