US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (46 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
which is totally negated after listening to 2 minutes of a reverand Jeremiah "I hate white people and the USA" Wright rant...I mean sermon
If we're back to the reverand and thus back to AIDS as well, your conservative friend Huckabee had some interesting things to say about that as well :D.

But hey, I'd say conservatives hold the truth on AIDS, as they did torch the house of an AIDS victim in Alabama back in 1988.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
which is totally negated after listening to 2 minutes of a reverand Jeremiah "I hate white people and the USA" Wright rant...I mean sermon
So you're choosing between Jeremiah Wright and John McCaine? Wright isn't even on the ballot. We are talking about Obama here, not Wright. They aren't the same person. And if you're going to vote based on candidates associations instead of their records then do some research into the associations of the other candidates, not just the sound bites from the "liberal" media. If you would look at things this way you would indeed find out that Obama is the lesser of two evils. I mean McCaine is associated with conservative American and the Republican party, two of the most anti-American organizations ever.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Did you ever hear of the Manhattan project ?? Enough people around here were exposed to that shit, and skin color made no difference......
That's totally different. They were developing nuclear bombs or what not and if people in the process were exposed then it wasn't intentional.

Withholding medical information from African Americans on purpose for the sole purpose of testing and observing a disease is something entirely different.

Btw, I'm not supporting or speaking for all the African American bums out there. I'm speaking for the ones that try their best and are still discriminated against because of race. You can not possibly argue that racial discrimination doesn't exist out there. I speak from personal experience mind you.

Yeah, I guess there was only one problem there: AIDS in America in the early years struck rich middleclass white people.

You could argue it was created by the government to do whatever it is they do, but not to attack African Americans. That makes no sense at all.
I'm not arguing anything regarding that, I'm just saying that the idea has some back-story to it but I'm definitely not legitimizing it.

For arguments sake, the first recorded discovery of HIV according to medical scientists is believed to have been a Hatian immigrant living in New Orleans (at least to my knowledge) This is way before the first 'confirmed' cases of HIV which were in the 80's, which you're referring to I believe.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are an american citizen, ze? Thought you were just studying there, but getting US citizenship should automatically make you lose your divine Swedish citizenship :disagree: :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You are an american citizen, ze? Thought you were just studying there, but getting US citizenship automatically make you lose your divine Swedish citizenship :disagree: :D
Don't fuck with me, I can out-swede you any day of the week :D

btw, I was never a Swedish citizen, I wish I could have been :depressed

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You weren't ever a swede? I feel so dirty.....Thats it, I am denouncing you! All this time I was thinking you were a fellow brother, but now I found out I am more related to Martin, the fucking Norwegian, who is supposes to be the enemy!

Juve Revolution, tell Ze "sug i mina saltiga choklad ballar din amerikanska spion!".

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You weren't ever a swede? I feel so dirty.....Thats it, I am denouncing you! All this time I was thinking you were a fellow brother, but now I found out I am more related to Martin, the fucking Norwegian, who is supposes to be the enemy!

Juve Revolution, tell Ze "sug i mina saltiga choklad ballar din amerikanska spion!".
:lol2:

Är du ursprungligen Svensk? Jag hade för mig att du va ifrån Somalia eller något sånt.

The only way I could become a Swede was to apply for an asylum but I don't seek pitty like you svartskallar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)