US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (11 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pennsylvania has the second oldest population in the nation, second to Florida. Plus we have a bunch of gun-toters and certainly some people who would never vote for a Black man, so of course Hillary was going to win here. We have to remember that we're talking about a retarded state here.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pennsylvania has the second oldest population in the nation, second to Florida. Plus we have a bunch of gun-toters and certainly some people who would never vote for a Black man, so of course Hillary was going to win here. We have to remember that we're talking about a retarded state here.
I think the fact that Obama climbed from a 25 plus point deficit speaks for itself. Hillary just needs to drop out and quit dividing the party. I can speak for the young vote when I say due to her tactics in the primary I won't vote for her in the general should get the nomination.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
thats true to a certain extent, but our bitch appealed to the blue-collar working class, and portrayed Obama to be an anti-union, elitist liberal, and they bought it

Sep 26, 2007
Hillary will be anything that she has to be to win....
That's for sure. That "lady's"hometown is basically all the states plus she always seems to be behind what is convenient at the moment.

I think the fact that Obama climbed from a 25 plus point deficit speaks for itself. Hillary just needs to drop out and quit dividing the party. I can speak for the young vote when I say due to her tactics in the primary I won't vote for her in the general should get the nomination.
That's rather foolish. I will vote for Hillary if she wins the primary. I don't agree with her tactics and policies but I will not waste my vote. We are always having to pick the lesser of two evils. I know that Obama is the candidate I am behind 100% and for once I really like the candidate and have full faith in him but I will not let a Republican take the White House this November. I know one thing if all the Hillary and Obama voters feel the way that you do we might as well hand John McCain the White House today.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's rather foolish. I will vote for Hillary if she wins the primary. I don't agree with her tactics and policies but I will not waste my vote. We are always having to pick the lesser of two evils.
Exactly. My mom states that she will not vote for Obama if he wins the primaries. Anybody who follows such thinking doesn't deserve to vote in the first place, and that goes for all the college kids foolish enough to adhere to that thinking.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But that's dividing the party as well, Enron.

I can't believe people are so foolish to become consumed over these negative adds. These people are politicians FFS. In another few months we could see them on the same darn ticket after they hire assassins to kill one another.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think I, as an Obama fan, would vote for Clinton if she were to become the Democratic candidate. To me it just seems rational.

But then again I'm not American and I might not fully comprehend the situation. I'm always on the lookout for opinions here as these presidential elections are some of the most exciting I have witnessed.

And yes, Vin, I'd like the devil's advocate to speak as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only way I would NOT vote in this election is if these motherfucking "Super Delegates" are the only reason a candidate will be in the Presidential race in December. If the rest of the delegates and general public vote a candidate in, the "super delegates" shouldn't be a factor whatsoever. But unfortunately in this nation of retarded politics it's possible a few individuals could get what they want.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'll vote in the general election, but I might toss my vote to Nader if Clinton wins. I don't think I could vote for someone who speaks of bringing home the troops one minute and blowing up Iran the next.

The Clinton's going negative in the primary is just disgusting. It's a primary, we are supposed to be all on the same side.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But that's dividing the party as well, Enron.

I can't believe people are so foolish to become consumed over these negative adds. These people are politicians FFS. In another few months we could see them on the same darn ticket after they hire assassins to kill one another.
The party is already divided. Negative adds are a sign of weakness for me. When you start playing commercials showing 911, wars, and disease it shows me you really have nothing else going for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)