US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (39 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It is exactly the same thing. The guys in the Olympics were making a political statement based on strong beliefs. The Serbian guy was doing the same thing. By your logic Kaka and players that where flag T-shirts under their jerseys should be banned for life as well.
Kaka should be banned. Not for life, but for say a match or 2 for the t-shirt (if he keeps wearing it)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
obviously, your dumb ass dosnt know what the black panthers are all about

hint- they hate YOU, whitey

you wanna see a racist...look no further than Reverand (if we can actually call him that ) Jeremiah Wright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMZHQsQJ6Y&feature=related
He's not a racist, Vinni. He's 100% correct in what he's saying about our government lying all the time. The part about the government inventing the HIV virus is something that's probably not true, but still it's something you cannot fully discredit right now.

And what is this shit about people being anti-American just because they say the government has lied to us? They lie to us all the time.

Man, you need to stop watching Bill O'Rielly. Now HE is a terrorist, that's for certain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
it's nowhere the same thing , those guys were making a stand for an entire race of people while this serbian dude is making a stand for i don't know what , he should be banned forever from sports compettions
Not sure if I agree. I mean, his shirt didn't really reveal anything we didn't know already. Everybody knows Kosova is Serbia, but it was taken away for either good or bad reasons. Probably the latter.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He's not a racist, Vinni. He's 100% correct in what he's saying about our government lying all the time. The part about the government inventing the HIV virus is something that's probably not true, but still it's something you cannot fully discredit right now.

And what is this shit about people being anti-American just because they say the government has lied to us? They lie to us all the time.

Man, you need to stop watching Bill O'Rielly. Now HE is a terrorist, that's for certain.
I think anyone can deduce what that joker is saying....he said "God damn America" enough times.....

the same country that gives him the freedom of speech to speak his mind

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think anyone can deduce what that joker is saying....he said "God damn America" enough times.....

the same country that gives him the freedom of speech to speak his mind
Yes, but what people on the right are trying to do is take away freedom of speech when the speech portrays the US in a negative light. This is not healthy because we're trying to turn ourselves into even more of head-nodding idiots that think this country can do no wrong.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
that clown may have cost Obama the democratic nomination

Hillary is the lowest form of scavenger, she will exploit this weakness, and steal the nomination....

watch and see all the super-delegates who swing her way after this debacle

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Hillary is the lowest form of scavenger, she will exploit this weakness, and steal the nomination....

I don't think that will happen at all. I got hear and meet Obama last weak and I have to say I was more impressed with him as a person than I've been with a candidate in a long time. Obama's demeanor and laid back personality will be able to shake off any Hillary challenge. We all know Hillary will get dirty, she has to, but if Obama continues to shake things off she's just going to look like a bitch.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Superdelegates? Bunch of fags, seriously. If this group of people determines the outcome of our elections, I think I'll pass on this country and become a citizen of Libya.

This country couldn't be more retarded in it's political system.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Superdelegates? Bunch of fags, seriously. If this group of people determines the outcome of our elections, I think I'll pass on this country and become a citizen of Libya.

Our political system is all gravy because it allows for reform, so all we need to do is get our Reps to tweak it a bit and presto.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Did you actually meet him and speak with him, Eazy?
I got about third row back so I was pretty close. I asked him about healthcare for college kids whose ages overlap their parents coverage, when he was in the hand shake line. Kind of a complex question but he said his plan covers you til your 25.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I got about third row back so I was pretty close. I asked him about healthcare for college kids whose ages overlap their parents coverage, when he was in the hand shake line. Kind of a complex question but he said his plan covers you til your 25.
Word up man. I'm jealous. It would be cool to meet him and have a conversation.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

:tup:

Everything besides the HIV theory is a valid argument, and saying "God Damn America" isn't because he's anti-American but it's a description of the actions this and previous governments have taken.

I'll merge these past two pages with the US Politics thread. Continue this over there.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

We dont give citizenship that easily :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DMX is so educated. I love the rappers these days. Check out this interview from the magazine XXL.

Are you following the presidential race?

Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
Nope.

http://www.thedailyswarm.com/swarm/dmx-barack-obama/
:howler:

I was going to post that as well.

WTF is a Barack?! :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)