US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (13 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Obama has asked him to resign. Who was that conservative radio guy who kept calling Obama a terrorist? Who was he supporting again?
dont recall...and dont really care, tbh

its a pretty big deal when your "spiritual advisor" is a flat out racist...Hillary was waiting for something like this to be exposed

How long does he have left in office before the next election? Or does he get a "fresh" start?
no fresh start....3 years before we can vote Stevie Wonder out (wouldnt count on it in this liberal/communist state, however)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
dont recall...and dont really care, tbh

its a pretty big deal when your "spiritual advisor" is a flat out racist...Hillary was waiting for something like this to be exposed
My point was that all sides have idiots. Either way it really doesn't matter since Obama sent the guy packing. Hillary has enough trouble already with her supporters/husband making "off color" comments.

About the new NY governor, I don't care that he's black and blind but he really doesn't sound at all prepared to run a state.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
ßöмßäяðîëя;1593288 said:
Exactly the same as John Carlos and Tommie Smith in Mexico, 1968.

They were sent home and banned from any other events in the olympics.

Barack's cabinet ??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont watch the show, but from what little I know about it, I think thats a bit of a stretch there guys

might as well say Greg could play the role of Michael Moore in a movie, and Jack could shave his head entirely and play Lenin...or even pee-wee Herman :p
Oh, comon', Vinman. I just said they originally wanted to cast Chuck Norris in that role. What more do you want? :p

Barack's cabinet ??
Beats "Barack's closet"... :oops:

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
ßöмßäяðîëя;1593359 said:
Yea, whatever, racist.
obviously, your dumb ass dosnt know what the black panthers are all about

hint- they hate YOU, whitey

you wanna see a racist...look no further than Reverand (if we can actually call him that ) Jeremiah Wright

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
apology accepted !!:p

some pretty stupid white people if you asked me....

it would be like having black people at a KKK rally (and I'm not talking about Dave Chappelle either !!)

listen to a few of his "sermons", then come back and tell me otherwise

if the guy was white, and he was bagging on the country and black people, there would not doubt be a huge shitstorm....you'd see Jesse Jackson come out of the woodwork denouncing him as a white supremicist racist, and Al Sharpton and his 3 ring circus would be a marchin'

gotta love the double standards of this country......

either way, imo, Hillary found a weakness in Barack's armor, and he's done now....
theres no double standard here, hes complaining about rich white people effective rulers around'ere; unless you have decisive evidence it is unjust to label someone racist of all things. some of his views might be wack but he said nothing racist.
Oh and if this guy's view on 9/11 is shocking check out what jerry falwell and robertson said that same week it had occurred.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
theres no double standard here, hes complaining about rich white people effective rulers around'ere; unless you have decisive evidence it is unjust to label someone racist of all things. some of his views might be wack but he said nothing racist.
Oh and if this guy's view on 9/11 is shocking check out what jerry falwell and robertson said that same week it had occurred.
this guy is as anti-white as Farakkan.....I've heard enough from him to reasonably make this conclusion

I agree about Fallwell and Robertson as well...but neither one is the "spiritual advisor" to any presidential candidates

someone also tell me where religion falls into anything that
Jeremiah Wright says...he isnt a man from God....Jesus would not be pleased with all his hate

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
this guy is as anti-white as Farakkan.....I've heard enough from him to reasonably make this conclusion

I agree about Fallwell and Robertson as well...but neither one is the "spiritual advisor" to any presidential candidates

someone also tell me where religion falls into anything that
Jeremiah Wright says...he isnt a man from God....Jesus would not be pleased with all his hate
McCain's spiritual leader was barred from his campaign for similar reasons.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;1593288 said:
Exactly the same as John Carlos and Tommie Smith
it's nowhere the same thing , those guys were making a stand for an entire race of people while this serbian dude is making a stand for i don't know what , he should be banned forever from sports compettions

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
it's nowhere the same thing , those guys were making a stand for an entire race of people while this serbian dude is making a stand for i don't know what , he should be banned forever from sports compettions
Well, if it's up to you, you would probably put all Serbs in to gas chambers...

Sep 26, 2007
DMX is so educated. I love the rappers these days. Check out this interview from the magazine XXL.

Are you following the presidential race?

Not at all.

You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
His name is Barack?!

Barack Obama, yeah.
Barack?!

Barack.
What the fuck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
Barack Obama?

Yeah.
What the fuck?! That ain’t no fuckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that nigga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the fuck outta here.

You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.

I ain’t really paying much attention.

I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
Wow, Barack! The nigga’s name is Barack. Barack? Nigga named Barack Obama. What the fuck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his fuckin’ name. Ima tell this nigga when I see him, “Stop that bullshit. Stop that bullshit” [laughs] “That ain’t your fuckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack.

So you’re not following the race. You can’t vote right?
Nope.

http://www.thedailyswarm.com/swarm/dmx-barack-obama/

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It is exactly the same thing. The guys in the Olympics were making a political statement based on strong beliefs. The Serbian guy was doing the same thing. By your logic Kaka and players that where flag T-shirts under their jerseys should be banned for life as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)