US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why do you keep providing that information? We are well aware it was the Republican Primary, Enron. It doesn't make it any less idiotic that the Republicans gave this fool 52% of the votes, with McCain only receiving 1%.

But anyways, it doesn't really matter anyway because Huckabee would need a miracle to be the Republican candidate as it stands.
Because you generalize by saying "A bunch of dumb hicks voting for a dumb hick". I merely reminded you that it was half the state. McCain didn't campaign in West Virginia. That explains that.

On your addressing me in your posts, quit that. You've already quoted me so I know who you are talking to. And it might come off as being arrogant if it were anyone else.

Speaking of idiots, how much of a retard is Rush Limbaugh?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm hoping some big guns come out and oppose McCain, maybe even skewing some results a little bit. The hardcore Republicans don't really like to guy, so that's good to see unless it means a Romney nomination. That guy is just bad news, although all these guys are IMO.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm hoping some big guns come out and oppose McCain, maybe even skewing some results a little bit. The hardcore Republicans don't really like to guy, so that's good to see unless it means a Romney nomination. That guy is just bad news, although all these guys are IMO.
Ann Culter said if McCain wins she would endorse Clinton or Obama. Don't know how serious that crazy bitch is but I think its hilarious. McCain is probably the best serious candidate but his party hates him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because you generalize by saying "A bunch of dumb hicks voting for a dumb hick". I merely reminded you that it was half the state. McCain didn't campaign in West Virginia. That explains that.

On your addressing me in your posts, quit that. You've already quoted me so I know who you are talking to. And it might come off as being arrogant if it were anyone else.

Speaking of idiots, how much of a retard is Rush Limbaugh?
Who else am I going to quote?

I know you're not a dumb hick, Enron. But there are certainly a fair share in West Virginia, just like there are probably many more in Pennsylvania. I just cannot help but hate these fools who continue to vote for the Repbulican ticket just because of two issuess - guns and religion - which are basically the two main facets of Huckabee's campaign. This isn't a state battle here, if that's what you're thinking. If PA right-wingers vote for Huckabee I'll label Pennsylvania as a hick state, which we both know it is between Philly and Pittsburgh. A bunch of dumb hicks voting for a dumb hick.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ann Culter said if McCain wins she would endorse Clinton or Obama. Don't know how serious that crazy bitch is but I think its hilarious. McCain is probably the best serious candidate but his party hates him.
If Ann Coulter comes out to support Hillary, that would probably harm her more than the Republicans. As Keith would say, she's one of the worst people in the world.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I should also say, Enron, that I'm an equal opportunity asshole when it comes to middle or lower class Republicans voting for guns, religion and/or because their hick father told 'em to do so.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hate to say it, but Huckabee still has a chance in this whole thing. It seems as if he will win Georgia, and if he can win there, I can't see a reason why he won't take a bunch of other Southern states, which is a scary thought.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fuck it, Im done reporting on this. They just changed their minds and said Romney won Jersey. Well duh, its less than 10% of the precincts reporting. Way to go Enron.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Huckabee won Alabama, Georgia and Arkansas. Here's the first thing he said tonight.

"Well, they said this was a two-man race. And... they were right, it is! And we're right in the middle of it."

I hate this fooker. I'll hate him even more as a Vice Presidential candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)