US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (74 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
No of course not. :p

He just has to come in and try and mess up the Democratic vote. I'd like to think he will not play as influential of a role as he did in 2000.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Talking about our government, the merger between Sirius and XM Radio has been in locks for a long time now as the government is still not approving the merger.

This case has been going on for weeks now, while the merger between Exxon and Mobil took half as long. Wow, what a surprise that is. Who knows how long this radio merger will take to get sorted out.

Just goes to show the difference of power between lawyers and lobbyists from oil and radio entities.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I said "sayonara" to radio years ago. Now for radio all I listen to are typically Internet radio stations from Europe...on my Sonos audio system at home, on my computer, etc.

The wankers from Arbitron radio rankings called me up to do a Nielsen-like survey for them. They're going to learn that the best way to program advertising to me is to broadcast their commercials in French from France or something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Hillary got OWNED.....

nice to see fellow Buffalonian, Tim Russert, make her squirm :tup:

"how about those 200,000 jobs you promised the Buffalo area in 2000, only to see them lose 30,000 instead ??"

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hillary got OWNED.....

nice to see fellow Buffalonian, Tim Russert, make her squirm :tup:

"how about those 200,000 jobs you promised the Buffalo area in 2000, only to see them lose 30,000 instead ??"
Did you see her complain about having to go first? She looked like crap.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
His Iraq stance was much firmer than I anticipated. I think he can win with Republicans with it. As long as he keeps promising to eradicate Al Quaeda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)