US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (20 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
eariler i was hoping that anybody wins the important is Bush go but know i hope anybody from the democrats wins since it seems all the republicans are the same as bush

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, I can tell you this much....none of the Republican "candidates" (can we even call them that ??) will get my vote.

A candidate that would be ideal to me would lower taxes, eradicate illegal immigration (as well as send as many illegals home as possible), keep a strong military, wont give our technology away to our enemies (Billy Boy Clinton), strike back when terrorists attack us, be it in our country or overseas, and not cower like some other president that we had (Billy Boy again)...and pay the police what their worth for protecting the streets :p

Romney was a phoney-baloney...which is why he was never going to win
I'm all for low taxes and raising police pay. I don't mind immigrants working in the country, like coming across from Mexico to work and going home at night type stuff. Mexicans do a lot of menial jobs and they can build the crap out of a house. The thing about the low taxes is that in order to lower taxes the government needs to stop overspending, I don't know about you but selling US bonds to Chinese businessmen makes me a little uncomfortable.

Sep 26, 2007
Was anyone watching Huckabee on CNN? That was definitely not a speech it was a sermon. I can't believe states even vote him in. I don't even want him as our VP for McCain that would be the worst duo in the White House if it was to happen. God forbid.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'm all for low taxes and raising police pay. I don't mind immigrants working in the country, like coming across from Mexico to work and going home at night type stuff. Mexicans do a lot of menial jobs and they can build the crap out of a house. The thing about the low taxes is that in order to lower taxes the government needs to stop overspending, I don't know about you but selling US bonds to Chinese businessmen makes me a little uncomfortable.
and you really believe that happens ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)