US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (14 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
death to the infidels still reins??:sergio:

Take an irrelevant life because of a film??
WTF, i thought medieval days are behind us...
Not for some, apparently.
@BreakingNews: Report: US to fly unmanned spy drones over eastern Libya to look for jihad camps tied to attack on embassy
Source?

---------- Post added 12.09.2012 at 12:53 ----------

Game on.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There is a comedian in the USA named Bill Maher who makes fun of every religion, every day. He is not only still alive but he is well liked by many people. To kill someone completely unrelated to a low-budget movie made in someone's basement in California is DISGUSTING.
Secretly, knowing the religious douchebag in Florida who funded that low-budget movie, I would rather hand him over to the folks in Benghazi to have their way with him. But alas, that is one of the perils of a free country.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Secretly, knowing the religious douchebag in Florida who funded that low-budget movie, I would rather hand him over to the folks in Benghazi to have their way with him. But alas, that is one of the perils of a free country.
:agree:

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #130
    I understand, but if the authorities there don't take this seriously then off we go I have a feeling.
    They are taking it very seriously, our new governments relations with the US are quite strong.

Juventino[RUS];3855295 said:
    1 Nuclear bomb and they will understand that you can't fuck with the USA nowadays
    Tell that to mother Russia.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I'd hand that fucker over publicly. Toss in Pat Robertson and Glenn Beck just to show how sorry we are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)