US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (5 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Mexico is North America too. I bet it hurts to know that you're worse off than Mexico. Juan Marquez is from Mexico and he drinks his urine because he's too poor to afford protein shakes...and did I forget to mention he's a professional boxer?

That's who you're worse off than.
The logic of Doktor Pjuskebusk strikes again.

You and your turd song is very deer to me.

Jul 1, 2010
Maddy, have you ever been to the USA?

I understand that their foreign policy sucks ass but the people there are generally extremely nice. I've been there several times and the people I met were probably the nicest I've ever talked too.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Maddy, have you ever been to the USA?

I understand that their foreign policy sucks ass but the people there are generally extremely nice. I've been there several times and the people I met were probably the nicest I've ever talked too.
I have, yes. I've even dated a hot ass 'Merican girl.

Let me ask you one thing: Do you think I was serious? Even after my 'Merica-thing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have, yes. I've even dated a hot ass 'Merican girl.

That me ask you one thing: Do you think I was serious? Even after my 'Merica-thing.
I knew you wuzzn't.

I was serious about my ratios though. They're based on allowable player ratios for Norway's American Football League.:D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3862399 said:
US Muslims are not give a fuck about that movie but muslims from other countries does, i can't understand it.

Damn, how could someone believe that in 610 Mohammed was sitting at his cave and angel Djabrailcame to him :sergio:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not in this thread tonight, but at other times you seemed to dislike the USA, well at least their government.
Nope. Not me. You must have me mistaken for somebody else.

I've only challenged trolls like Andrea in their arguments. Don't think I've ever said one word on how I feel Obama is doing.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That may be correct.

AC :sergio:
I'm quite positive about 'Mericans in general and I don't think that 'Merica nor Europe will ever gain anything from competing against each other. Cooperation, babe.

Tho I like this cousin vs. cousin rivalry Europe and 'Merica got.

Wealth in 'Merica = Wealth in Europe.

Edit: Compete in a negative sense, where there will be one looser and one winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)