UK Politics (14 Viewers)

pjanic21

Jun 21, 2016
Boris Johnson reminds me of Frank Underwood (House of cards)!

Jokes aside the right for referendum and self-determination should have all countries! Some guys here call themselves liberals at same time don't accept a democratic result, referendum.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
One of my friends posted this on his Facebook account:

To the morons and bigots who ruined one of the best countries in the world, please note the following:

1. If you're a multi hundred million pound+ millionaire: Congratulations. This is a great day for you. You can hide more wealth, launder more money and influence politicians like never before. As Murdoch said "It's simple. I don't like the EU because when I go to Parliament they do what I ask, when I go to Brussels they don't". Well done you.

2. A lot of you voted based on lies as well as reactionary and ignorant views. The education system failed you. You're likely to get more stupid under a fully controlled Tory government as they pour more money in grammar schools in posh boroughs and ignore the rest of you.

3. Hope all the chavs and bigots are happy partying it up with Nigel in Blackpool because no more Costa Del Sol for you my friend! If they let you in, can't wait to see you crying when you order a £15 beer.

4. To the bigots who claim immigrants steal their jobs - all your xenophobic nightmares are about to get worse. Business can now look further East for even cheaper labour. Try competing now with a Chinese immigrant who's happy taking £500 a month with no EU legislation to stop deregulation of workers' rights.

5. Ignorant retirees trying to cash in on your inflated house price and retire in Portugal: You are no longer a brick and mortar demi-millionaire. Globally speaking, you literally woke up poorer this morning.

6. Wales: voting Leave when you're the biggest beneficiary of EU investment... Really? Let me know what you intend to do with the tenner you get from the Tories.

7. Scotland - there is hope for you yet. VOTE OUT of this protectionist nonsense.

8. Congratulations Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

To my friends in the UK - I know most of us wanted IN. Don't despair. Remember, there's probably general election coming soon. Use your vote to put things right. You can still make a difference.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

To the morons and bigots who ruined one of the best countries in the world, please note the following:

1. If you're a multi hundred million pound+ millionaire: Congratulations. This is a great day for you. You can hide more wealth, launder more money and influence politicians like never before. As Murdoch said "It's simple. I don't like the EU because when I go to Parliament they do what I ask, when I go to Brussels they don't". Well done you.

2. A lot of you voted based on lies as well as reactionary and ignorant views. The education system failed you. You're likely to get more stupid under a fully controlled Tory government as they pour more money in grammar schools in posh boroughs and ignore the rest of you.

3. Hope all the chavs and bigots are happy partying it up with Nigel in Blackpool because no more Costa Del Sol for you my friend! If they let you in, can't wait to see you crying when you order a £15 beer.

4. To the bigots who claim immigrants steal their jobs - all your xenophobic nightmares are about to get worse. Business can now look further East for even cheaper labour. Try competing now with a Chinese immigrant who's happy taking £500 a month with no EU legislation to stop deregulation of workers' rights.

5. Ignorant retirees trying to cash in on your inflated house price and retire in Portugal: You are no longer a brick and mortar demi-millionaire. Globally speaking, you literally woke up poorer this morning.

6. Wales: voting Leave when you're the biggest beneficiary of EU investment... Really? Let me know what you intend to do with the tenner you get from the Tories.

7. Scotland - there is hope for you yet. VOTE OUT of this protectionist nonsense.

To my friends in the UK - I know most of us wanted IN. Don't despair. Remember, there's probably general election coming soon. Use your vote to put things right. You can still make a difference.
When in doubt, pull out

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Boris Johnson reminds me of Frank Underwood (House of cards)!

Jokes aside the right for referendum and self-determination should have all countries! Some guys here call themselves liberals at same time don't accept a democratic result, referendum.
Libs for ya...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Sounds like a lot hot air if you ask me. Folks will need to get over it. Obviously half of Britain isn't racist. If it was all about racism, the remain vote would have won.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's leave Earth as well.

The Spanish already moving in on Gibraltar. Soon the French will be in the Channel Islands, Argentina in Falklands (oops too late on that one). The Scottish will be fighting the Shetlands and Orkneys trying to steal their oil.

Thanks grandpa Joe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sounds like a lot hot air if you ask me. Folks will need to get over it. Obviously half of Britain isn't racist. If it was all about racism, the remain vote would have won.
It's not race in particular, but clearly the older are more right wing in their views. The UKIP and UKIP-Con voters got on a roll and carried a lot of stragglers with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)