UFC on FOX 5 - Shogun's road to ending the career of Jon Jones. (1 Viewer)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #61
    Yeah whatever :D

Im not understimating GT but i have no reason to rate him, let alone rate him highly. In his entire career he hasnt fought a SINGLE top 10 LHW. Wait, make it top 15 LHW, havent fought anyone among them. NOT.A.ONE.

If the winner of Machida-Hendo is getting the next title shot that then i'd like to see Gust take on GT, provided him glass chin old man will probably get knocked out.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #63
    I know bro :depressed. Looks like even the best ever fade with age and time.

He will be back though, just needs a change in camps and decide if he wants to get back to the top.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Shogun is so inconsistent lately.

He needs to take his opponents seriously and put in a full camp. When he's out of shape he gets in trouble. Just cause you're not fighting Hendo or Forest doesn't mean you can just show up and win.

Good thing is he usually gets serious after a loss, ex. Forest Griffin.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    As much as it hurts for me to admit it, Shogun has to change his style and more importantly change him camp. Sadly MMA these days is being taken over by boring calculative trainers like Greg the rat jackson and AKA. The awesome old school camps like Chute boxe :heart:, brazilian top team, black house, Lion's den are closed or in decline and on their way to extinction.

Shogun still can easily get to the top, I'd like him to drop down the middleweight and CHANGE CAMPS. Just because he has the best chin in MMA does not mean he has to take all that punishment every fucking time, win or loss.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Have you learned your lesson now Woody?

Shogun will never even get the chance to stand in the same room as Bones after getting his ass beat by Gustafsson

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #72

Shogun will never even get the chance to stand in the same room as Bones after getting his ass beat by Gustafsson
    Its really unfair to compare Jones today and Shogun.

Rua won the most prestigious and the most difficult tournament ever in history (pride 205), good old fight nights where the fighter would fight twice in the same night and twice in the same month before the semi and the fnals. Shogun in his prime would kill Jones in his prime, so would Chuck, Ortiz, Wanderlei etc

Still, change of camps and Shogun still destroys Jones. If he does do that and stays at lightheavy then you will see Dru, yes you will :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005

look up a couple of posts :)

never say never - what if they attend the same event or something? The arena can still count as a room ... or at least I am sure Woody will see it that way. :D

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy;3957984 said:
    Its really unfair to compare Jones today and Shogun.

Rua won the most prestigious and the most difficult tournament ever in history (pride 205), good old fight nights where the fighter would fight twice in the same night and twice in the same month before the semi and the fnals. Shogun in his prime would kill Jones in his prime, so would Chuck, Ortiz, Wanderlei etc

Still, change of camps and Shogun still destroys Jones. If he does do that and stays at lightheavy then you will see Dru, yes you will :D

here you go so you don't have to overreach :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)